Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Versione Inglese/italiana
Contiene già bugfix e versione "speciale" Events Mod
Estrarre il gioco in una cartella ed applicare la traduzione.
Per molte parti è stato usato google translator per cui la traduzione non è perfetta , sarebbe stato un lavoro infinito.
English / Italian version
It already contains bugfix and "special" Events Mod version
Extract the game to a folder and apply the translation
For many parts google translator was used so the translation is not perfect, it would have been endless work.

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is there only really the love route with Keira? Or is there some kind of corruption or other route for her?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
How to get other girls besides Chloe to model? I'm stuck at the point where Chloe is already nude modeling (Haruka is encouraging her, but she's still shy, even with her shame down to 12), but I can't get past the hint for Haruka that says to visit the class at 12:00. I know there's a fix in your room that you can activate, but the earliest point to choose is when I've gotten at least two girls to model. I haven't been able to get Pam, Tina, Keira, or Haruka to model yet (so I think I'd technically be skipping forward for someone). I've already gotten Haruka and Pam to swim nude, and Tina is in a bikini.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get other girls besides Chloe to model? I'm stuck at the point where Chloe is already nude modeling (Haruka is encouraging her, but she's still shy, even with her shame down to 12), but I can't get past the hint for Haruka that says to visit the class at 12:00. I know there's a fix in your room that you can activate, but the earliest point to choose is when I've gotten at least two girls to model. I haven't been able to get Pam, Tina, Keira, or Haruka to model yet (so I think I'd technically be skipping forward for someone). I've already gotten Haruka and Pam to swim nude, and Tina is in a bikini.
keep working on girls and pam.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi just a quick question is there are two path for debbie and haruka loke love and blackmail. do i get different scenes on these paths?? which path is better for both

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi just a quick question is there are two path for debbie and haruka loke love and blackmail. do i get different scenes on these paths?? which path is better for both
only 1 path with both and rest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi actually i am at point where mc has two options with debbie 1.sexual harresment 2. i love it will i miss any scenes same with haruka share or not with students
love it is better all the time. you need her help with girls. no sharing (volleyball matches not counted), haruka will just pose for class.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
love it is better all the time. you need her help with girls. no sharing (volleyball matches not counted), haruka will just pose for class.
Hi thanks for reply i have one more question when should i start visiting beach and can you tell some about volleyball matches that might have some ntr scenes??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi thanks for reply i have one more question when should i start visiting beach and can you tell some about volleyball matches that might have some ntr scenes??
beaches when you can (if headmaster has confessed his love to keira then getting to beach isn't easy) and volleyball matches come later and only ntrish is if loses too many matches (told on this thread many times but you should just play and not search that).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi how to advance haruka 6 wil i have to make every model nude for painting??
invite her to drink, spend night with her until mc finds out that she likes kinky stuff and then order that kinky thing from web etc.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How do i get massages on Vanessa done right? Or cheat at it, whatever....

edit: And now i get things well enough for her to try naked massage, because. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Also, was there something about Mia doing massages?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any progress for this game or focus on his new game? It started so well
focus is in new game.

How do i get massages on Vanessa done right? Or cheat at it, whatever....

edit: And now i get things well enough for her to try naked massage, because. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Also, was there something about Mia doing massages?
search massages to find cheat how to do perfect massages.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes