Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
What's SL?

And what's the reason for this game being de-platformed?

Also, are there more games with gameplay similar to this one?
Don't know.

The reason deplatformed is a singular scene being construed as incestuous, and thus Patreona nd Subscribestar didn't want it on their sites.

Nothing to this level of detail but you might try the Headmaster. Games of this caliber and niche are quite rare, as not many can actually pull it off properly or simply don't want to.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Don't know.

The reason deplatformed is a singular scene being construed as incestuous, and thus Patreona nd Subscribestar didn't want it on their sites.

I thought Subscribestar wasn't that annoying, and I haven't seem incest in this game, just starting though.

Also, I don't know why so many devs bother with incest when platforms are so uptight about it, and I don't really get it both my mom and my sister are super hot (according to everyone) but I still don't wanna fuck them. Aren't most people wired this way? So, why is incest that popular for these kind of games?

I do find the step-sis setting pretty damn hot though, finding yourself living with a hot girl is really great because most of the times you'll find yourself living with a girl you already fucked her so the kind of sexual tension is pretty different to the one you would get with an step-sister or someone you just met.

Nothing to this level of detail but you might try the Headmaster. Games of this caliber and niche are quite rare, as not many can actually pull it off properly or simply don't want to.

That's sad I actually enjoy the gameplay, only gripe is that you have to do repetitive things too many times like repeating the same punishment 3-4 times, but I love time management and finding ways to advance that requires you getting information from some else or finding items, that's cool, the minigames aren't bad either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's SL?

Also, are there more games with gameplay similar to this one?
sisterly lust.

not many schoolthemed, the professor is 1 of good ones but but you might not like it's crazy humor.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
sisterly lust.

not many schoolthemed, the professor is 1 of good ones but but you might not like it's crazy humor.

I checked The Professor and I would probably be fine with the humour but all the women in the thumbnails seem ugly, at least in this game Tina and Annie are pretty damn hot though lacking in the ass department. Are there hotter girls that the ones in the thumbnails for The Professor?

Also, why is that so many games the girls have small butts unless they're MILFs, and why are almost almost MILFs a weird fat (that's not really fat) with humongous tits while young girls even in their early 20s have small tits (even no tits at all) like tits start growing after their 30s.

It's kinda a bummer for me because I like slim curvaceous young girls with big (but not humongous) tits and butts, but almost every game is the same, MILFs have that weird not-fat but still fat looking body type with humongous tits and young girls tend to look like they're 13 instead of late teens or early 20s.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I checked The Professor and I would probably be fine with the humour but all the women in the thumbnails seem ugly, at least in this game Tina and Annie are pretty damn hot though lacking in the ass department. Are there hotter girls that the ones in the thumbnails for The Professor?

Also, why is that so many games the girls have small butts unless they're MILFs, and why are almost almost MILFs a weird fat (that's not really fat) with humongous tits while young girls even in their early 20s have small tits (even no tits at all) like tits start growing after their 30s.

It's kinda a bummer for me because I like slim curvaceous young girls with big (but not humongous) tits and butts, but almost every game is the same, MILFs have that weird not-fat but still fat looking body type with humongous tits and young girls tend to look like they're 13 instead of late teens or early 20s.
Well its not actual incest, they just called it that and used it as grounds to terminate Mobum's account

As for why the look? Because that's what people want to render and put out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not rly, 1 is skinny boyish girl, 1 is big everywhere girl, 2 are normal biggish tittied girls.

my best deal is sorta schoolthemed although only schoolaction atm is to abuse bitchy teacher. on sisterly lust there was 3some at school, college life is schoolthemed but it's rpg and only sexact in school is with principal rest sexacts happen at schoolground and apartments and 1 at nature and college seduction doesn't have sexacts yet, exchange student is another schoolthemed but atm 1 semi-sexual act at school and some at schoolground and rest happen elsewhere.

Reactions: Imnus

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Should be "On Hold" because Mobum, I believe, said he would complete the game in his spare time while he works on his new one.

hal46

Jan 29, 2020
I checked on patreon. Mobumgames is still there, developing "Runaway princess" (a type of game I am not interested in). He has 36 followers, but his last message is 03 June, promising first release in month... which never appeared, nor he's answering to his patreons. I am worried about him..

Reactions: ashurek

LEXMENBR

Oct 25, 2017
I already played the games 3 times, and didnt get some endings.
would anyone have a 100% completed save game ?
I would be very grateful!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already played the games 3 times, and didnt get some endings.
would anyone have a 100% completed save game ?
I would be very grateful!
there are no endings and no 100% save atm. tell what you are missing and we can help you get missing scenes.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Patreon problem.
In practice, some scenes and the general theme made him have problems with patreon, so he had to leave, did one last update and then focus on the new game. He promised that if he found an alternative to Patreon he would continue working on this game, I believe he did not find it.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Patreon problem.
In practice, some scenes and the general theme made him have problems with patreon, so he had to leave, did one last update and then focus on the new game. He promised that if he found an alternative to Patreon he would continue working on this game, I believe he did not find it.
whoa, what made him have a problem in Patreon? I don't see any shota/incest in his game. or is there?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes