ClintUK

Jan 11, 2019
Great game and have reached the end of all the girls EXCEPT for Debby who I just can't move on from step 2 (I told her that I like what she's done to me. I'll visit her again and talk more). I've done multiple scenes with her and chat at all points of the day but nothing seems to trigger the event. Can somebody help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game and have reached the end of all the girls EXCEPT for Debby who I just can't move on from step 2 (I told her that I like what she's done to me. I'll visit her again and talk more). I've done multiple scenes with her and chat at all points of the day but nothing seems to trigger the event. Can somebody help?
here we go again.

if you can fuck debbie at her office and see her on nudebeach then end of current content.

ClintUK

Jan 11, 2019
here we go again.

if you can fuck debbie at her office and see her on nudebeach then end of current content.
OK I did see that in an earlier post but thought the events for her would have
here we go again.

I did see that in an earlier post but though it was way too soon to end her events when others have so many. I'll take that as the end of the current content then...cheers

Pippo1986

Dec 6, 2017
I'm stuck with Debbie at event #2 on quest hints. I visited Debbie in every place, at every time and I haven't found out how to continue. Any clues would be helpful!

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
So I found the wig in the lockers at one point. Then when I went to the showers to see Mia, it said I needed to find a disguise.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So I found the wig in the lockers at one point. Then when I went to the showers to see Mia, it said I needed to find a disguise.
Haven't played in a while, but if I remember correctly, you've to steal Tina's clothes when she's showering in the morning (doesn't happen everyday...)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes