-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ONLY NTR IS SEES THAT MC LOVES ANY1 HE FUCKS.

based on start of game lust no love and later game like but no love.
again if mc isn't in love with any of females then them having sex isn't ntr by f95's definition and that's what matters.
True. I guess technically this game has no love interests. It has would-love-to-bang interests, but nothing in the realm of love. The obstacle to that is actually the MC, too. I could see a few of the girls eventually falling in love — that it would be possible, not that I would expect it necessarily — but the MC doesn't have any interest in that. At least, he's never acted like that would interest him. He expressed his intention to bed everyone at the very beginning, but even with relationships progressing since then he hasn't changed his attitude much (if at all). It's a shame, really. Personally, I think many of the girls / teachers could be nice romantic partners down the road. The MC seems to be too much of a greedy bastard and dumbass to let it go there, though.
I mean some sex with strangers like when she jerks off the two strangers in the hot springs
Mobum calls it NTR (like the Haruka scene at the restaurant / bar), but that seems only to be to identify that others besides the MC will play around with her. I don't believe she's in love with the MC. She likes him a lot, since among other things, he's helped her overcome her own self-doubt about her own ability to teach the way she believes would be best (with nude models). But I don't think any of the women love him as of now, other than the standard sister's love Ivy has for him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that booknerd is in love towards mc i think.

don't think sister loves him much after he fucked her after winning beachvolley tournament.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i am stuck at step 4 of ingame walkthrough 'wait a few days and check in with her again'
It's been a really long time now, but I feel like I might have had to wait something like a week before checking in with her let me progress. I can't remember for sure now, though.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes