Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If you have finished the Tina swimming lessons and have Tina in a bikini, and visit Tina at 2 pm and chose scan her again, it jumps back to a swimming lesson with Tina in her school swimsuit.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you have finished the Tina swimming lessons and have Tina in a bikini, and visit Tina at 2 pm and chose scan her again, it jumps back to a swimming lesson with Tina in her school swimsuit.
I've seen that as well. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next version, but I'm patient. If not next version, it won't kill me. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Massage tips

"Well, actually yes.. My back really hurts... Aww.. My head and neck are killing me as well.."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 6
$ m_lower = 1
$ m_feet = 1

"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4
$ m_feet = 2

"Aaaww... It seems I swam too much today.. My whole body is aching..."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 3
$ m_lower = 3
$ m_feet = 2
Thanks for that, except that I don't know what to do with your information. Instead, I see Head, Neck, Back, Body Press, Body Stretch
Butt, Thighs, Calves, Feet, Body Stretch

And I don't know if there's an order, number of times, etc... By muddling through, I can get "great massage" but no progress from Step 7.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Thanks for that, except that I don't know what to do with your information. Instead, I see Head, Neck, Back, Body Press, Body Stretch
Butt, Thighs, Calves, Feet, Body Stretch

And I don't know if there's an order, number of times, etc... By muddling through, I can get "great massage" but no progress from Step 7.
$ m_neck = 1 - neck 1 times
$ m_upper = 2 - upper body stretch 2 times
$ m_lower = 4 - lower body stretch 4 times
$ m_feet = 2 - feet 2 times

I did them in order and it worked.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmmm so
There a two.bug for Vanessa and Tina

Hey anyone know
When mobum gonna
Fix this bug
Is he going dispatch the bugfix patch???
Yes, there should be a patch to fix them. From Mobum (the developer):
If you did that AFTER you win several times and she started complaining about her back pain, it was already corrected and work well after installing the patch, which will come out in a few days.
I underlined the first part to highlight it: I'm not sure if this means that if you get it the first time, it won't be fixed. I'll presume (and hope) that it's fixed for each instance, not just if you go until Vanessa complains about back pain.

Reactions: Canto Forte

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Bug:?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Also, Iike the unknown girl at the nurse's office. I hope there's more content for her.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Chloe does the nude modeling but Haruka still doesn't even with the fix...haven't tried kiera yet

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Massage tips

"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4
$ m_feet = 2
So I did Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3. When I try the 4th time, she says, "Uh... I think it is enough massaging there... Would you do other areas please?" Does that mean Vanessa doesn't want $ m_lower = 4 but actually wants $ m_lower = 3 instead? Also, there are enough total times in any of these recommendations. After all of these, there are at least one or two more massage areas needed before the massage completes. What do you fill in the last few with, just her butt?

EDIT: So I ended up going with Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3, Feet × 2, Thigh × 1, and Butt × 2 and she says "Wow it was great! You know how to massage!" So, while the Massage Tips you gave might be a reasonable overall guide, it seems they may not be exactly what to follow all the time.

OR, I completely fail to understand the massage part and how to do it properly. That's always possible too. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: xtiansuldin

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Mobum, great job with the Bugfix. (y)
Played a fast round through the game and most issues seem to be solved.
Found two issues, which are easy to fix, but stopping the stories from progressing:

I attached both fixes to this post just in case. :)
Mobum , I too played a quick bit and found some things. I concur with gnadudu about the Haruka's nude modelling. I just changed H1 to 5 in the console to get around it just to see the event but his solution is much better.

I got a long exception trying to play strip blackjack a second time. For whatever reason, the lastloser variable was not set and came up as not defined. I set a lastloser and the blackjack game has repeated successfully.

office.rpy around line 2650 you need a jump TP_NAKED statement or Tina stands around in her school uniform.

typo in animation.rpy line 6881 should be NBRT2.jpg

I saw this but didn't pay enough attention. I saw an event where the wrong student got the status changes. I can't remember who should have received it but I know that Mia did.

Before the bugfix, I was able to spam Pam at the pool to keep dropping her shame. After the first conversation with her, her choice was not hidden, but the Chloe and Keira choice was, so I was able to repeat the swim topless question repeatedly.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Mobum, great job with the Bugfix. (y)
Played a fast round through the game and most issues seem to be solved.
Found two issues, which are easy to fix, but stopping the stories from progressing:

I attached both fixes to this post just in case. :)
Hmm both "bugfixes" are causing at me getting the game now unplayeable :cry:
Have to install the game new.:rolleyes:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Did you apply the first?
Yes -> result game could not load.
Then the second -> same result
Now : download new and install againo_O and let all patches, i´ll rather wait for a future release than patch 0.5.
Before the patches all worked fine.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes