ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I really appreciate that you always give constructive suggestions, I always try to reflect your suggestion to the game, even though you may feel it's not enough. At least it's getting better, don't you think? Minigame can be skipped if you don't like it, you can spend time, etc. Even though the gaming hint sucks, it wasn't even existed before!

PS: The error you reported has been already taken care of.. (at least I think so) The patch will be released in a few days. Give me some time!
Great! I only leave long comments because I love the game! It really has improved a lot, I want it to get even better.

Do you know what the variables related to the nude modeling are? Maybe I can figure out the bug on my own, save you some time? It worked for the "exactly 60" bug.

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Great! I only leave long comments because I love the game! It really has improved a lot, I want it to get even better.

Do you know what the variables related to the nude modeling are? Maybe I can figure out the bug on my own, save you some time? It worked for the "exactly 60" bug.
It won't be necessary because I think I already took care of it too.. Thanks for the kind suggestion though!

PS. BTW, who's the girl in your portrait pic? She's damn pretty!

Reactions: Corambis

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It won't be necessary because I think I already took care of it too.. Thanks for the kind suggestion though!

PS. BTW, who's the girl in your portrait pic? She's damn pretty!

I think it´s Allison Brie :giggle:
Alison Brie

American actress. Brie is best known for her starring role as Annie Edison in the comedy series Community and Trudy Campbell in the period drama series Mad Men. She also voices Diane Nguyen on theRead more
  • Born: December 29, 1982 (36 years), , California, U.S.
  • Height: 160 cm
  • Married to: (from 2017)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

tidu

Jan 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "gnadudu, bài đăng: 2070281, thành viên: 857269"]
Hiện tại, tùy chọn duy nhất để giảm xuống dưới 30 là sử dụng cheat cho đến khi một bản vá xuất hiện ...
[/TRÍCH DẪN] I tried it as a guide but it didn't work! you can guide me! thank you

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'll ask again about this, didn't figure it out yet

What do i need to do to trigger Pam scene with the two guys ? Or this isn't available yet ?
From the changelog:
"Pam may meet two guys at the spa. Possible NTR contents, but you may choose other option this if you don't like it. "

Also, i don't mind the NTR content, i actually like, the Haruka scene is awesome, i hope to see more of it with other girls as well as you corrupt them.

Reactions: MrJ

rachengold

Feb 4, 2019
If the game is at stage 16 with Tina, there should be an event wednesday evenings. However, the game defaults to the repeating Vanessa night event every day.
If the Tina event chain is advanced before the Vanessa chain finishes the Tina event can be accessed.
I assume this is a bug?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
If the game is at stage 16 with Tina, there should be an event wednesday evenings. However, the game defaults to the repeating Vanessa night event every day.
If the Tina event chain is advanced before the Vanessa chain finishes the Tina event can be accessed.
I assume this is a bug?
If you have the console enabled (or use saveeditonline) you could set V1=13. If you want to see Vanessas event again you have to ask her, but it doesn't loop everyday... (The questlog for Vanessa will be empty after setting the variable)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
By the way, what does volleyball practice do? I can practice forever without anything happening.
This one is buggy currently. It only advances if Mia's lust level is below 50. You could set m_lust=49, do the event and reset it afterwards... (Or open up GYM.rpy with a texteditor, go to line 1025 and remove exactly 4 whitespaces before jump GY_Mvol_success)

Reactions: Aaron A. Aaronsen
Jan 21, 2018
This one is buggy currently. It only advances if Mia's lust level is below 50. You could set m_lust=49, do the event and reset it afterwards... (Or open up GYM.rpy with a texteditor, go to line 1025 and remove exactly 4 whitespaces before jump GY_Mvol_success)
Ah thanks. I screwed around too much editing stuff so I guess I skipped some scenes.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I never downloaded unren. Shift+o just worked from the beginning.
Didn't realize the game is missing the script_version.txt so config.developer is automatically true (which I guess is not expected)... ^^
Makes it even easier to cheat though... :D

I think found a bug from Tina event
For advanced swimming lesson
And
When will I get spa event
What happened in the Tina event? Could you elaborate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes