Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the current design of this game .. this makes it fun and fresh!

I started this project without any plan at the beginning!

If I have to make this from the start again, the codes will be neater and shorter, and of course there will be less bugs than now. (Of course I don't have a plan to remake it)

:)
Well, just blame it on my lack of coding skill, it's just more than I can chew because this is my first big project.

..I always test game before release, lots of times, but the game got too complexed and big than it's supposed to be, so there's always something I've missed.
.....When I designed the game at the very early stage, I wanted the players to get relaxed and enjoy the pervy school life, than pursuing the main storyline to see all the H-scenes and finish the game in 5 minutes or so..
............That is why I try to add many small side-events(like Chloe and Keira's swimming competetion), which is not related to the main storyline..
.....But it can torture some players by making them feel lost and don't know where to go. I admit it.

The patch will be released in a few days. Give me some time!

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you get them? I have no idea.
Sometimes at 8am Tina will be in the shower. If you go in there and complete some minigames you can watch her undress and shower, and then make away with her clothes. There may be some requirements to this happening, but I'm not sure what they are.
I really don't think there are any prerequisites. (Or at least, if there are, they're really easy to meet. It's possible you might need to talk to the different teachers about Tina first or something simple like that.) Pretty much, within the first week, check at 8 a.m. to see if the Shower has an orange dot (meaning you encounter someone there). If it does, that will be Tina. I don't think anyone else is ever in the Shower at that time of the day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is the current design of this game .. this makes it fun and fresh!
Is that like saying a bug in the code for a website or application is actually a "feature"? ;) Don't get me wrong: I think Mobum is doing an excellent job, especially for not starting out with a plan because of the original intent of Annie's School Days, before it ever was on the way to a full-blown game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm replaying this now, and I have to say, Mobum, I love your sense of humor. I just laughed out loud when the MC is teaching Tina to swim. Of course, she's a brat, and says "It seems I'm making a progress.. But it's not because you're a good teacher or something!" And the MC is so spineless, he barely croaks out a reply and can't even get the whole sentence said. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
I got a weird message in game. "Please report if you encounter this message PO_VA SWIMCOMPLETE"

Done.

If it matters, I had Swim level 12 from just mucking around before trying my first swim match against Vanessa. Happens both when I play or skip the minigame.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Didn't realize the game is missing the script_version.txt so config.developer is automatically true (which I guess is not expected)... ^^
Makes it even easier to cheat though... :D

What happened in the Tina event? Could you elaborate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here the snapshot of the event
It's about Tina sceond swimming lesson and I also heard that venassa event also HV bug Screenshot_2019-06-27-12-11-49.png Screenshot_2019-06-27-12-11-49.png Screenshot_2019-06-27-12-12-25.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here the snapshot of the event
It's about Tina sceond swimming lesson and I also heard that venassa event also HV bug
View attachment 332469
View attachment 332469
View attachment 332470
The Vanessa re-match competition bug has been reported (as you see below). I'm not sure about the Tina bug; I've not encountered that.
Has anyone else seen this bug? I searched for things like Vanessa rematch or PO_VA or SWIMCOMPETE or swim bug or similar things, and I didn't find anything on this thread. When I challenge Vanessa to a rematch and beat her in the minigame, I get the following screen, telling me to report the bug. I tried to redo it without playing the minigame, and the game has the MC win the rematch, but I still get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, Lady Jester's kiss to me doesn't fix the bug. :cry:
If you did that AFTER you win several times and she started complaining about her back pain, it was already corrected and work well after installing the patch, which will come out in a few days.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
it's just a little typo in the code.
Code:
        "CONTINUE LESSON" if (T1 > 9 and T1 < 12):
            if T1 == 10:
                jump PO_T7
            elif T1 == 1:
                jump PO_T8
should be
Code:
            if T1 == 10:
                jump PO_T7
            elif T1 == 11:
                jump PO_T8

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
it's just a little typo in the code.
Code:
            if T1 == 10:
                jump PO_T7
            elif T1 == 1:
                jump PO_T8
should be
Code:
            if T1 == 10:
                jump PO_T7
            elif T1 == 11:
                jump PO_T8
Did u upload it
I mean new apk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear ... the sheer possibilities here are endless and apart from some climb on top of a high rise *wink*wink* - there are a ton of features to look for at any time in the game ... after the halls open and MC gets access to the 30 day calendar of interactions.

The coding is monstrous and the parallel variables running up and down its' spine get convoluted quickly.

Play! Have fun! The kinks on top of the hick ups are the reason this feels so ... fresh.
Any better planning and we might loose the myriad of possibilities available now, as a lot of loose ends would come to an abrupt stop every time some girl / girls get a bump in their stats.

Reactions: Corambis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The variables are many and dev has no intention of tidying the code up, my guess is for fear of cutting off content if he ever did.

Give the harlequin some days to sew everything back together once he dissects the code and goes for the bugs mentioned ... which are a lot, btw.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes