Feb 18, 2018
Chatting about Haruka's behavior? She is a teacher and there's no option to talk about her behavior.. Could you kindly copy the exact sentence where this happened? It will make it easier for me to find it.
See screenshots in Lounge at 2, but same occurs in Art Class and Pool if u keep asking after she has replied "no" to all questions (i.e. swimming naked, posing nude and coming to spa) :cool:

(Meanwhile: is there a way to go below 30 shame for H. or we shd wait for next update?) Thanks (btw it's a great game!!!!!)

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Feb 18, 2018
This question is categorically ignored in the thread:
How to reduce Haruki shame? No action does not lead to a change in this parameter because of which the game is stalled.
What console are they writing about? How to run it to enter commands?
To reduce H's shame I kept peeking her in shower: when she gets naked and notices u her shame decreases...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Joining card game will become available after certain period of time, and if the three girls are all below certain shame level.
Thanks for the fixes, wish people were better at reporting this stuff to you. I'm at day 130 and no option for nude modeling, you can check the save I left here. I think I had nude modeling before but it reverted somehow.

I love this game, one of my all time favorites. But the way that events unlock is very confusing, the prerequisites aren't always clear and sometimes don't make any sense. Like how could you learn about a spa from school textbooks? It's one of the reason I hesitate to be a Haruka patreon, as much as I want to support. Even with grinding reduced it still takes hours to get things done because of how unclear everything is and in game hint system isn't helping. Sometimes i wonder if I've done something enough times because it's always the same. I'm like, do I need to do it more or is the hint broken? Lol. It'd be nice if the dialogue told you things, like "I need to do this about X more times" or "I should read up on places to take her." I still had to cheat to get the volleyball event because the practice with Mia just loops forever, thanks for the code, btw.

I understand you don't want to give spoilers in the hints, but we get them in the thread anyway when we get stuck. i say spoil it, it's not like it's an Avengers movie, we can handle more information. Trust us to look when we need the help. :)

Also, I think you misunderstand about the card game. I did the card game once, seeing it was not an issue. It cause an actual crash that's the issue:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
You can put h_shame=20 or lower to continue with Haruka
Be avised that messing with stats can break some events.
So you only use the first letter of the girls first name if you wanna change a stat?

h_shame=20 would only apply to Haruka?

Likewise shame for
m_shame for Mia
k_shame for Keira

I read submission is subm...

So m_subm = 20 would work for Mia?

Do I have this right?

Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
So you only use the first letter of the girls first name if you wanna change a stat?

h_shame=20 would only apply to Haruka?

Yes just change the first letter for the girl you want to change the stat
h = Haruka
p = Pam
m = Mia
v = Vanessa
d = Debby
k = keira
etc

the stats are lust, shame and subm

for Matt the stats are just

fit = x for fitness
math = x for math knowledge
int = x for general knowledge (currently returns a script error if used)
swim = x
health = x

Reactions: Blueseanor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone else seen this bug? I searched for things like Vanessa rematch or PO_VA or SWIMCOMPETE or swim bug or similar things, and I didn't find anything on this thread. When I challenge Vanessa to a rematch and beat her in the minigame, I get the following screen, telling me to report the bug. I tried to redo it without playing the minigame, and the game has the MC win the rematch, but I still get this error.
Unfortunately, Lady Jester's kiss to me doesn't fix the bug. :cry:

vorris

May 23, 2017
what about the nude art scene i have not see any post on it if so can some one link it to me

Reactions: SK80

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the fixes, wish people were better at reporting this stuff to you. I'm at day 130 and no option for nude modeling, you can check the save I left here. I think I had nude modeling before but it reverted somehow.

I love this game, one of my all time favorites. But the way that events unlock is very confusing, the prerequisites aren't always clear and sometimes don't make any sense. Like how could you learn about a spa from school textbooks? It's one of the reason I hesitate to be a Haruka patreon, as much as I want to support. Even with grinding reduced it still takes hours to get things done because of how unclear everything is and in game hint system isn't helping. Sometimes i wonder if I've done something enough times because it's always the same. I'm like, do I need to do it more or is the hint broken? Lol. It'd be nice if the dialogue told you things, like "I need to do this about X more times" or "I should read up on places to take her." I still had to cheat to get the volleyball event because the practice with Mia just loops forever, thanks for the code, btw.

I understand you don't want to give spoilers in the hints, but we get them in the thread anyway when we get stuck. i say spoil it, it's not like it's an Avengers movie, we can handle more information. Trust us to look when we need the help. :)

Also, I think you misunderstand about the card game. I did the card game once, seeing it was not an issue. It cause an actual crash that's the issue:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Wow, what a long comment! Well, just blame it on my lack of coding skill, it's just more than I can chew because this is my first big project.

I always test game before release, lots of times, but the game got too complexed and big than it's supposed to be, so there's always something I've missed. When I designed the game at the very early stage, I wanted the players to get relaxed and enjoy the pervy school life, than pursuing the main storyline to see all the H-scenes and finish the game in 5 minutes or so.. That is why I try to add many small side-events(like Chloe and Keira's swimming competetion), which is not related to the main storyline.. But it can torture some players by making them feel lost and don't know where to go. I admit it.

I really appreciate that you always give constructive suggestions, I always try to reflect your suggestion to the game, even though you may feel it's not enough. At least it's getting better, don't you think? Minigame can be skipped if you don't like it, you can spend time, etc. Even though the gaming hint sucks, it wasn't even existed before!

PS: The error you reported has been already taken care of.. (at least I think so) The patch will be released in a few days. Give me some time!

Last edited:

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Wow, what a long comment! Well, just blame it on my lack of coding skill, it's just more than I can chew because this is my first big project.

I always test game before release, lots of times, but the game got too complexed and big than it's supposed to be, so there's always something I've miss. When I designed the game at the very early stage, I wanted the players to get relaxed and enjoy the pervy school life, than pursuing the main storyline to see all the H-scenes and finish the game in 5 minutes or so.. That is why I try to add many small side-events(like Chloe and Keira's swimming competetion), which is not related to the main storyline.. But it can torture some players by making them feel lost and don't know where to go. I admit it.

I really appreciate that you always give constructive suggestions, I always try to reflect your suggestion to the game, even though you may feel it's not enough. At least it's getting better, don't you think? Minigame can be skipped if you don't like it, you can spend time, etc. Even though the gaming hint sucks, it wasn't even existed before!

PS: The error you reported has been already taken care of.. (at least I think so) The patch will be released in a few days. Give me some time!
Hmm
I heard there's a bug in Vanessa event

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Has anyone else seen this bug? I searched for things like Vanessa rematch or PO_VA or SWIMCOMPETE or swim bug or similar things, and I didn't find anything on this thread. When I challenge Vanessa to a rematch and beat her in the minigame, I get the following screen, telling me to report the bug. I tried to redo it without playing the minigame, and the game has the MC win the rematch, but I still get this error.
Unfortunately, Lady Jester's kiss to me doesn't fix the bug. :cry:
If you did that AFTER you win several times and she started complaining about her back pain, it was already corrected and work well after installing the patch, which will come out in a few days.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Jan 21, 2018
So is "strike a pose, topless" broken or did I screw up? I always get the simple "stand around with your arms up" instead. I edited the shame/lust/sub values and used the compressed version so it could very well be a problem on my side. Is it working for any of you guys?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So is "strike a pose, topless" broken or did I screw up? I always get the simple "stand around with your arms up" instead. I edited the shame/lust/sub values and used the compressed version so it could very well be a problem on my side. Is it working for any of you guys?
It seems buggy for me, too. I get the "stand around with your arms up" for some but not all of the girls I try it on. I imagine it must have to do with their stats and some bug. I recall it was still working for Mia, for example, but not others.

Reactions: Aaron A. Aaronsen
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes