Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm sorry for not responding one by one earlier.. As cj1015 mentioned above, we were quiet busy planning for the next version. Meanwhile, I was able to correct the bugs reported in this thread, but I'm not going to release it as a patch because I already added new scripts for the next version.

Thank you all, for spending time playing my game, I'll try to add more fun to the next version!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm sorry for not responding one by one earlier.. As cj1015 mentioned above, we were quiet busy planning for the next version. Meanwhile, I was able to correct the bugs reported in this thread, but I'm not going to release it as a patch because I already added new scripts for the next version.

Thank you all, for spending time playing my game, I'll try to add more fun to the next version!
W.O.O. -> going from 1 bug fix a day to ... Wait till you get the next version!
You really got on patr**** dev mode, I'll give you that!
Where is real Harley at? You psycho -> bring the bum Mo back!
I'm writing this to cover some of the issues been raised here...
-----------------------
1) save file compatibility issues - Yes, I KNOW it's really annoying to start a new game whenever a new version comes out, as I play games too! (Summertime Saga, for example). Even though I cannot say 100%, it will not happen next time, so please feel free to explore and save for this version. (And hey! You already spanked lady jester for that! :))

2) mac corrupted zip file issue - I'm not a mac user, if anyone having same issue, I'll re-upload it.

3) stat issue - Yes, Matt's stats are now 1-10 basis, but girls' stats are still 1-100 basis. You know girls are the most difficult creature in the world!

4) Orange dot - Oh, yes. It was not replaced to girls' photo or something like that. But you get a preview scene for most of the places who is in there before actually going in there. Don't hate orange dots, you'll soon get familiar with girl's schedule!

5) Vanessa massage - Can't quit massage? If you use Unren, open a developer console by "Shift-O" and type in "jump POtend" and that's all. You'll be escaped from the endless massage loop! Meanwhile, I'll look into the code why it happened.
Oops regarding the Vanessa massage issue, I forgot to put a line to check how many times you massaged her. Sorry! ;)

Extract the attached file and replace them with the old ones! If other big issues arises, I will re-upload the whole game again.
1) Winning Vanessa - You can win her if you swim with all the girls available each, as it will raise your swimming level (only once per each girl). And if you keep defeated, someone will come to help you! (if defeated more than 3 times)

2) Skip day button - Actually I planned to add it for 0.4, and completely forgot about that! Will add it in the next version.

3) Repeating the scenes issue - I thought repeating the same scene is not so painful to watch again (only 2 to 3 times?), since you can always skip scenes by pressing CTRL key.. And alright, I'll find a way to repeat the good scenes.

4) Chloe tutoring scene - It was not developed further yet.. One of the problem I have with Chloe is that it takes much longer time to render her than other girls! But it will be updated in the next version.

5) Wig and Girl's clothes - Wig can be found if you keep searching the lockers. Girl's clothes can be found if you peek when Tina is taking shower, 8am!

6) Volleyball event - Sorry! I put a wrong variable to trigger the event.. I have attached a new patch file.. Extract and replace the files in the game folder.
-----
Phew! It seems I've answered the questions and feedbacks... Let me know if I've missed something!
I assume I've dealt with the bugs discussed here.. Here's the patch #3.
(SPA, Tina not progressing and Debby swimsuit issues)

Please understand that this is the last patch for 0.4, and other bugs reported afterwards will be dealt at next release! (If not significant)

Replace the files at the game folder!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Example: For class, I load no event, or wrong student, so I just reload until the right student triggers.
For Haruka's shower, if she catches me before she strips (no Anger and no reduced Shame), I reload and its that same scene, every time, no variation i.e. save scrumming doesn't change to, say, Haruka from spots me before strip, to strips without being caught, to I'm caught when she's naked (YAY... NOW I get the shame reduction).

Could be I have a glitch version, but my record is 50 reloads at the same time. That Haruka shower scene is a dud. Ditto the hallway. I'm at day 60... Shame 46 having focused on her since day 1. Topless swim needs 40 but...
Firstly, I would strongly recommend that you install the patch, if you have not already. This fixes a lot of known bugs that existed with the initial v0.5 release. You can get it here: or
Bug patch is posted on the Patreon page.
And I attached it in case your to lazy to go get it yourself :rolleyes:
As far as save scrumming goes, I have a suspicion on that. I haven't looked at the code, but there are two ways to approach randomizing on that. The first is to randomize at the time you load the event; in other words, only when you click on the classroom does the game then randomly choose (1) whether someone misbehaves and (2) if yes, who that person is. The second way is to randomize based on a different trigger. This could be at the beginning of a day (setting certain variables for later on), right after the last time the same event was triggered (if Haruka catches you on Tuesday she will not on Wednesday), etc.

Since I haven't looked through the code, I can't say what happens for any specific event, but I suspect the differences you're seeing are due to something like what I described above and some triggers being activated in different ways.
Jokes in Lounge = Option doesn't appear — only available when Shame is low enough (I think somewhere around 30 or 20).
Go to spa = BUGGED Says need under 60 yet she's 45. — fixed by the aforementioned patch.
Shower = see above — I never got her to always catch me. You can roll back and try a different action if she doesn't see you.
Hallway = see above — she's not always there. I would only drop her skirt if she was, with her back to me.
Swimming = no lowering of shame — this could be a bug. If so, though, I believe it probably was fixed with the patch I mentioned before. At first, swimming will lower Shame, but she will get used to it (so it stops). This is why you progressively increase how much (how little) she wears, over time.
Her modeling = no lowering of shame — the same as I said for swimming. I believe, though, that this doesn't have an affect for very long (maybe only a couple of times modeling and she stops losing Shame).
Tea event = done, repeats, no lowering of shame — I don't remember now, but I don't think tea has ever lowered Shame. I didn't mention it as something to try in my comment above.
My comments to these points are in yellow italics, in situ.

Last edited:

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Firstly, I would strongly recommend that you install the patch, if you have not already. This fixes a lot of known bugs that existed with the initial v0.5 release. You can get it here:
I will, thank you.

I will admit, I'm pretty much a luddite when it comes to stuff... especially patches. For some games, the patches are "install and forget". For other games, we have the 0.5 patch which doesn't work with the 0.6 game and we have to wait for some kind soul to make a 0.6 patch. It's why I tend to be confused about such things.

Anyhow, thank you very much for taking the time for such detailed help.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are not supposed to ;)

Game needs some other NPC to bail you out once you progress long enough:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Somebody said you need to get to some level of corr / aff / lack there of to have some interactions, have them all, yeah, that is grindy and diff to keep at it, and then take it further.
It might lock players out of content if some are too high, but you could still try maxing stats and still doing the chores, some scenes will surely trigger.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game is an unplayable grindfest without cheats
and if u cheat it become buggy and quests stop?
time to delete
Somebody said you need to get to some level of corr / aff / lack there of to have some interactions, have them all, yeah, that is grindy and diff to keep at it, and then take it further.
It might lock players out of content if some are too high, but you could still try maxing stats and still doing the chores, some scenes will surely trigger.
"Grindy" is definitely accurate. I won't even pretend to argue. But, I play a lot of grindy games, so I just sort of accept it and don't think twice. Unfortunately, since cheat codes typically can cause unexpected exceptions to variable values, early scene triggers, etc., in games (unless created by the game developer), I'm not surprised you can't really use them here.

But there are definitely scenes that, if you can work your way to them, I think are more than worth the grind: sex with more girls (or future sex, almost certain in the next release), seeing total brats get their comeuppance, and added humor when new and unexpected things happen (late night blackjack is nice). (Don't take the "almost certain" as gospel: I don't think Mobum has guaranteed anything in the next release.)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this type of grind is outdated and not worth it
there are plenty of games that skip by with console commands
and if a game content is gated that way imo is not worth the time invested

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this type of grind is outdated and not worth it
there are plenty of games that skip by with console commands
and if a game content is gated that way imo is not worth the time invested
Agree to disagree. I still see plenty of games with this type of grind without any console commands to bypass the grind. I wouldn't describe that as "outdated". That said, I obviously don't fault you or anyone else for not liking the grind and for bailing on the game as a result. It's definitely not for everyone.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Agree to disagree. I still see plenty of games with this type of grind without any console commands to bypass the grind. I wouldn't describe that as "outdated". That said, I obviously don't fault you or anyone else for not liking the grind and for bailing on the game as a result. It's definitely not for everyone.
Yeah, grind is fairly common, and since the game is loosely inspired by Big Brother, it inherited a lot of it's grindy elements. But Moburn has addressed the grind once, and may address it again if it makes sense to do so. I believe this is their first game that goes beyond just a scene or two, so they're still finding their way through the game development process. We're getting a good amount of content as reward for the grind, with the promise of more in the future. I've played games with more grind and far less progress after many more updates. I continue to be a big fan of this game. The characters, their personalities and renders, and the humor really makes this enjoyable. This is on the short-list of my favorite games, even though it (so far) doesn't really delve into incest. I very much look forward to the next update and to see where Moburn takes things next.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes