Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 254706

Overview:
In this game, you play as a bad guy with a bad hairline, who fortunately got a job in a girl's school. As the MC is the new chairman of the school, he tries to use his authority to corrupt the girls and change the school into his harem...
Each girls has their stats such as shame, submission, and lust.. So their reaction to your choices will be determined by it.
If you have dreamed of spanking a naughty schoolgirl, this is the game right for you.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-22
Release Date: 2019-06-21
Developer: Mobum -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* -

All credit goes to Antonia Timmens for the links
*Unofficial Android port, download and use at your own risk!

View attachment 331115 View attachment 331116 View attachment 331119 View attachment 331118 View attachment 331122 View attachment 331123 View attachment 331121 View attachment 331117 View attachment 331120
View attachment 94762 View attachment 94763 View attachment 94764 View attachment 254708 View attachment 254709 View attachment 254710 View attachment 254711 View attachment 254712 View attachment 254713

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For those of you who are damn tired of the patreon banner blocking your view when navigating the menu, doggo got you a fix. Where's what doggo did.. Resized the patreon_small.jpg to 800 x 165 then in screens.rpy, on line 347 I added ' xalign 1.0' to the end of the line. What this does is resizes the banner so it's slightly smaller and "sits" better then shifts the banner from the left to the right side so all letters, numbers, etc are visible at all times.

This should be compatible with any version from current to up unless further changes are made to the nav screens.

Installation is to extract this to the main folder. It should ask to overwrite 3 files. If it does, you've done it right.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I am loving the game, don’t know how I missed it. So I have few questions about the content, I hope those of you who had completed the current version will be able to answer
1. So I have completed the chole maths tutorial and now the hint system say that the content is over for the version but as I was going through the forum I read about her nude modeling, I haven’t got that yet so is it possible to get it now or do I have restart ?
2. For nude modeling does other characters agree as well apart from pam,keira,chole and Haruka. I mean do I have to change there stats more or only the above characters go for modeling ?

Reactions: Canto Forte and JJI

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is it possible to get tina to swim nude or is it bugged? I noticed that the renders are in the files but the option never pops up.

Reactions: JJI

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
This is my favorite game. Now that I can progress with the massage, it opened up opportunities! Great renders, personality and humor.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
$ m_neck = 1 - neck 1 times
$ m_upper = 2 - upper body stretch 2 times
$ m_lower = 4 - lower body stretch 4 times
$ m_feet = 2 - feet 2 times

I did them in order and it worked.
Been struggling with this as well, did that order and it sorta worked but still has not progressed the quest. This could really use a walkthrough (or skip option)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone! My apologies for being quiet for a while. I have to confess that I have not been diligent during the past weeks, but the issue which has been bugging me was resolved, so now I can put my 100% to this project next month.
Meanwhile, I have been rendering scenes for a new weekend activity <Beach> and a new after-school hour activity <Bar>.

You may ask some of the girls to visit the beach during the weekend, you may explore the area, build a sand castle, or swim together etc. Oh, you think you're familiar with that place already? Yes! This place is really hot among the 3d daz models, I'm sure that many characters from the other games visited there too... as there is not many 3D asset for beach on the market!
If your girl is corrupted enough, you make take her to the place like... below.

It's tequila time! As the head of the school, Matt takes the teachers to his favorite bar for team building.. Watch out, some of the teachers may get wild after drinking a few shot!

If there's anything you wanted to do with your 3d-girlfriends at the bar or the beach, please let me know, as I still have time to put your idea to the game if I like it!

Annie and Mia are training hard to beat the opponents, or just to avoid humiliating punishment! Their fate is in your hand, Matt!

I'm getting back to work guys.. Please take care, and don't fap too much.. It's not good for your health especially during this hot and humid summer season! ;)

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
Wow, this was a real surprise. Probably became my new #1 favorite over night.
Absolute must-play recommendation if you like

- sandbox w. progression mechanics
- humor
- decent character artwork and -writing
- teen / high school genre (where girls don't look like 25+)
- "consensual" BDSM

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev spilled like .. all the codes... Mo the Bum even shared rpy files anyone can fiddle with and start wrecking havoc in them variables;)!

Do not, I repeat, Do NOt! hold anything back! Go pedal to the ... most gal!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes