Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
2 to 5 months far out in the wilderness ... this bum Mo has to scrounge up all his courage and muster all his skill to actually catch up on some prey by that time and use it to fashion the next update;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also ... stop bugging this here bum ... 'cause it bums me out how
"I can put my 100% to this project next month" can literally be the promise of all ages ;)!
Who knows what this next month will bring ... hopefully 100% in game and NOT HERE;)...

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Also ... stop bugging this here bum ... 'cause it bums me out how
"I can put my 100% to this project next month" can literally be the promise of all ages ;)!
Who knows what this next month will bring ... hopefully 100% in game and NOT HERE;)...
You're absolutely correct, but it's only limited for this month only. I say it will be one of the biggest update ever been!

Reactions: ravven_7

bluecats2019

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry How about Chloe Sick, I told her that her healthy is normal, is it for all for this version? Thank you

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "MisterPervy, postagem: 2225208, membro: 414274"]
Alguém sabe o que os níveis de submissão, luxúria e vergonha precisam ser para que a opção "nadar nu" apareça nos chats com Haruka? Eu tenho vergonha de 0, desejo de 59 e submissão de 30 e ainda não aparecendo.
[/CITAR]
amigo não que eu duvido de você mais haruka shame 0 você não está exagerando um pouco não

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
desculpe por não me apresentar josemir sou brasilian uma questão para o nobre desenvolvedor de jogos o jogo de cartas com as meninas da sala bi só consegui fazer isso uma vez e ganhei com keira chupando as partes da mia enquanto ela fazia uma ligação mais tarde sempre que eu tento para jogar cartas com eles novamente a partir do bug.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "MisterPervy, postagem: 2225208, membro: 414274"]
Alguém sabe o que os níveis de submissão, luxúria e vergonha precisam ser para que a opção "nadar nu" apareça nos chats com Haruka? Eu tenho vergonha de 0, desejo de 59 e submissão de 30 e ainda não aparecendo.
[/CITAR]
amigo não que eu duvido de você mais haruka shame 0 você não está exagerando um pouco não
Estou em 158 tina vergonha 10, luxúria 81, submissão de 100. mia vergonha 10, luxúria 80, submissão 100. haruka vergonha 27, luxúria 60, submissão 20. keira vergonha 0, luxúria 90, submissão 90. chloe vergonha 9, luxúria 80 , submissão 100. annie vergonha 10, luxúria 80, submissão 100. debby vergonha 15, luxúria 96 submissão 0. pam vergonha 17, luxúria 46, submissão 0. vanessa vergonha 33, luxúria 57, finalização 82.
desculpe por não me apresentar josemir sou brasilian uma questão para o nobre desenvolvedor de jogos o jogo de cartas com as meninas da sala bi só consegui fazer isso uma vez e ganhei com keira chupando as partes da mia enquanto ela fazia uma ligação mais tarde sempre que eu tento para jogar cartas com eles novamente a partir do bug.
This is an English language forum, please post again in English.

Este é um fórum de língua inglesa, por favor poste novamente em inglês.

Reactions: OddFella

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
I'm in 158 tina shame 10, lust 100, submission 100. mia shame 10, lust 80, submission 100. haruka shame 27, lust 60, submission 20. keira shame 0, lust 90, submission 90. chloe shame 9, lust 80 , submission 100. annie shame 10, lust 80, submission 100. debby shame 15, lust 96 submission 0. pam shame 17, lust 46, submission 0. vanessa shame 33, lust 57, submission 82.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
i think im stuck with haruka and everyone else.
how to change the stats of haruka?
in the hall it was very effective, but now nothing happens anymore.
she only get angry but i deen to change the shame. but how?

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
i think im stuck with haruka and everyone else.
how to change the stats of haruka?
in the hall it was very effective, but now nothing happens anymore.
she only get angry but i deen to change the shame. but how?
I think only in the next update my friend will you be able to download the haruka shame

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ah ok, thx. so i dont clearly know if i reached the end of this version?
when im think there is nothing more happens and im running in circles it is?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for reviving this thread. Please be aware that this Mo Bum does take months on end to release a build. Please be patient and understanding there are real hurdles to achieving real progression in game and that there has to be a coordinated effort on different gals to advance the plot. PLease play this game and give us some sense of accomplishment by stating what was good, what needs more work and what would you like to see in future releases;)??

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I discovered this game only recently and I can say that it is certainly among the best "school themed games" I've played lately. The locations are easy to manage (unlike for example "School, Love & Friends" or "Solvalley School"), beautiful the stories of the single protagonists and amusing the dialogues.... and then Chloe's math lessons are priceless ...
Q: If a dress costs $ 100 how much do 3 clothes cost?
R: VISA

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I discovered this game only recently and I can say that it is certainly among the best "school themed games" I've played lately. The locations are easy to manage (unlike for example "School, Love & Friends" or "Solvalley School"), beautiful the stories of the single protagonists and amusing the dialogues.... and then Chloe's math lessons are priceless ...
Q: If a dress costs $ 100 how much do 3 clothes cost?
R: VISA
There is some really awesome humor in this game, and Chloe remains one of my favorite characters. But that scene with the test was a highlight in the game for me. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with her character.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes