feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
not I...the topless and nude images for it are in the game files but I'm not sure if its actually in game yet.
It is supposed to be in, but the code is broken. I needed to fiddle around with it for a while to get everything to work the way it should and with some rather liberal use of the ingame console, I managed to get all scenes to show up. I think someone else posted bugfixes here already.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
To fix that you could open CHAT.rpy (in the "game" folder) with a texteditor and change around line 1656 from if h_shame < 60: to if h_shame > 60:
Note that all your changing is the < to >. It's the same fix you can do for Pam around line 1809. It's a well known issue and I'm sure that it will be fixed in the next release. I believe that Mobum has said as much, but right now he's working on new content instead of a patch. All the better for us! :) Until then, I hope that this helps.
Thanks for your hint.
When I do so following error appears:(attached files)
So I change it back without <to> in that chat.rpy
Result at end game load impossible. :ROFLMAO:
Now I have to install the game completely new:cry:

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What have to do to get more efforts when playing yolleyball with Mia at 12:00?
Plaid several times returning back the balls hard -> no effort in game.
Playing several times returning balls back so Mia can play them back -> endless ball play.
(last I ended with not return the ball I lost patients.)
Attached save to get help me what is wrong.

Last edited:

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for your hint.
When I do so following error appears:(attached files)
So I change it back without <to> in that chat.rpy
Result at end game load impossible. :ROFLMAO:
Now I have to install the game completely new:cry:
Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear that! I made the change based on someone else's forum advice and it worked for me with no issues at all.

Hmm, both in the ASD-0.5-pc/game folder, overwrite the files there...
The code looks right to me, can you upload a save, so I could've a look? (You could open the CHAT.rpy in your gamefolder with a texteditor and look if line 1837 is if p_shame > 60 and not if p_shame < 60)

I'll attach my CHAT.rpy file in case that helps. I do hope I worded everything correctly. You are just changing one character in the file (or two if you do it for Pam also). Maybe I should have said it this way:

To fix that you could open CHAT.rpy (in the "game" folder) with a texteditor and change around line 1656 from

if h_shame < 60:

to

if h_shame > 60:

Note that all your changing is the "<" to ">" as indicated by the red > above.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but the file name is in all caps "CHAT.ryp". I feel really badly about you having to reload the whole game. I hope that at least your saves still worked. Hope this helps, and again, sorry...

Reactions: Antwit

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
Am I missing something? I have Tina Shame-26 Lust-60 Sub-87 Anger-0, so I should have been able to punish her from class by tying her up, or am I wrong? She only gets angry, which is normal for her :)

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Am I missing something? I have Tina Shame-26 Lust-60 Sub-87 Anger-0, so I should have been able to punish her from class by tying her up, or am I wrong? She only gets angry, which is normal for her :)
I dove into the code a bit and it looks like you need her submission to be above 93 for some reason (at least that what it looks like from my amateur scripting skills lol)

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Can explain this one please? Still dont have clue how to do massage
Here's the advice I used and it works as long as she say's "My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well.."

So I ended up going with Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3, Feet × 2, Thigh × 1, and Butt × 2 and she says "Wow it was great! You know how to massage!" So, while the Massage Tips you gave might be a reasonable overall guide, it seems they may not be exactly what to follow all the time.
So I did Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3. When I try the 4th time, she says, "Uh... I think it is enough massaging there... Would you do other areas please?" Does that mean Vanessa doesn't want $ m_lower = 4 but actually wants $ m_lower = 3 instead? Also, there are enough total times in any of these recommendations. After all of these, there are at least one or two more massage areas needed before the massage completes. What do you fill in the last few with, just her butt?

EDIT: So I ended up going with Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3, Feet × 2, Thigh × 1, and Butt × 2 and she says "Wow it was great! You know how to massage!" So, while the Massage Tips you gave might be a reasonable overall guide, it seems they may not be exactly what to follow all the time.

OR, I completely fail to understand the massage part and how to do it properly. That's always possible too. ;)
The last sequence in the "EDIT" part worked for me. Looking at the code I'm not sure why, but it did. The code shows two other V responses, "Well, actually yes.. My back really hurts..." and "Aaaww... It seems I swam too much today...", but based on the differences in the code and what actually worked for the "My feet are killing me..." event I'm not sure what to do if they come up. There appears to be more fun stuff in the code, but I'm not sure how to get it to trigger and what to do. This is such a specific and long series of steps out of a lot of options that if I hadn't read it here I can't imagine how long it would have taken to work out just in the game. So, thanks everyone! And if you know better how to complete the whole V massage event please share. :) Hope this helps.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I dove into the code a bit and it looks like you need her submission to be above 93 for some reason (at least that what it looks like from my amateur scripting skills lol)
Well, as I have no scripting skills, thanks! I will try to get her above 93...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you think MC will marry Ann in the end
to give birth to Max?
I doubt it. All signs point to a harem, including most (if not all) women/girls being fine with it. Almost every relationship the MC establishes is based on lust / domination, rather than some romantic or idealistic connection. I'm not saying there wouldn't be *actual* feelings involved sometimes, but they all lust heavily for the MC, including the otherwise extremely shy, prudish, and even married girls.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody have a true full save? Every one posted here was posted for a bug report or incomplete.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes