horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
There is some really awesome humor in this game, and Chloe remains one of my favorite characters. But that scene with the test was a highlight in the game for me. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with her character.
Chloe is, for me, clearly the best, and this prank plotline coming along right now is so tantalising - with MC being a prankster too, I really hope we get to pull some good ones on her.

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
I was playing through again just because how fun this game has been for me. I pantsed Haruka and now she no longer goes to the hot spring with me as it says her shame should be below 60. She also swaps menu with Pam and you end up talking to pam when ever you ask Haruka to do anything like swim topless go swimming ect. when you ask pam to swim topless she swaps chat with Tina.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Is anyone else having the problem of the game crashing every other time you load a save file?

Traceback file
[...]
No, never had.
Have you applied any patches or made any personal changes to the game files?
If you start a new game from the beginning, save and recharge that save, does it give you the same problem?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Two questions: How does one learn massage? I can't find the book. How to trigger Chloe math classes?
I had the same problem. When I looked for "other books" in the professors' room (without finding anything at all), I set aside the search, increasing my knowledge; so I never found the book that talked about massages. At that point, the part relating to the massage has always remained blocked (also because once a high level of knowledge has been reached, the voice concerning the search for books disappears). So I reloaded the game and kept looking for books, until I found the book on massages.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
No, never had.
Have you applied any patches or made any personal changes to the game files?
If you start a new game from the beginning, save and recharge that save, does it give you the same problem?
The very first time I opened it up, it was doing this whenever I tried to load a game. And I haven't changed any game files or use patches. My computer is a Windows 10 computer, but none of the other Renpy games I play has this problem.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The very first time I opened it up, it was doing this whenever I tried to load a game. And I haven't changed any game files or use patches. My computer is a Windows 10 computer, but none of the other Renpy games I play has this problem.
Try attaching a savegame. If it gives us the same error, it will mean that there is something wrong with the save, otherwise it's the game.

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to stop Haruka from breaking when her shame drops below 60?
To fix that you could open CHAT.rpy (in the "game" folder) with a texteditor and change around line 1656 from if h_shame < 60: to if h_shame > 60:
Note that all your changing is the < to >. It's the same fix you can do for Pam around line 1809. It's a well known issue and I'm sure that it will be fixed in the next release. I believe that Mobum has said as much, but right now he's working on new content instead of a patch. All the better for us! :) Until then, I hope that this helps.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Can't wait for the next Update :) I played this game originally to see what Ann and Kira got up to, but now i'm addicted to competing with Vanessa. The Card Game is great, but my favorite Game is pulling everyone's Skirts down in the Corridor ha ha :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello, my dear supporters! Third month from the last update has finally come.... Which means the update due date is coming... I'm targetting to finalize it until the end of this month, but it can be delayed a bit, as usual..
The beach event has turned out to be a big swamp which drags everything into underground.. especially my time and effort! I regret not making a new game like Annie's summer days or something.. As I've briefly shared info on this previously, I'll post other things this time!

Annie event - Annie gets special training from Matt, and 2nd beach-volleyball match will be held! (Render 30%, Script 20%)
GY_AMvol0.jpg

Chloe event - Chloe started a war, but Matt wants to finish it! (Render 50%, Script 20%)
NCHEM2.jpg

Debby event - Not much planned, but there will be a few more scenes with her daughter Ellen... Perhaps Jenny (a.k.a. Unknown girl #1) too? (Render 80% Script 20%)
NO_ES1.jpg

Haruka event - Haruka wants to show gratitude to Matt for the things he has done, so she invites Matt to a local bar.. And you meet someone there! (Render 80% Script 50%)
BARM0.jpg

Keira event - Keira wants to spend more time with Matt.. Let's bring her to the beach and have fun!
KStsunami0.jpg

Mia event - Mia's education never stops! (Render 90%, Script 80%) There will be a helping hand this time! (It's not Rosita! I promise!)
MKedu00.jpg

Pam event - Nothing much planned, but there are a few new scenes at the bar! (Render 50% Script 40%)
Pdrink2D.jpg

Tina event - Matt wants to find out why Tina hates Chloe so much! And Matt hears interesting news about Tina from Chloe. (Render 90%, Script 80%)
OCTCHAT1.jpg

Vanessa event - Sorry guys.. No Vanessa update in this version! However, I am planning a different game at dorm A (Annie, Tina and Vanessa).. But it takes serious amount of time and effort, as experienced from the previous poker... er... blackjack event. I'll include it only if I have enough time..
DAGU_V1.jpg
You'll like this update, please be patient!
MOBUM

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes