Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... you still need progression through events ... no skipping ... certain succession of events
has to occur to progress ... alas...;)

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
Any tips for a new player?
- progression seems insanely slow, but some events give like +5 / +10 / +20 when the stat is high/low enough
- all minigames can be rolled back one step if you fail
- keep an eye on the anger level, with 100 = game over
- talk to the teachers to reduce anger and raise submission (angry girls and teachers won't talk to you for a while)
- try to manual save at least every 5 minutes, it is possible to get a game over with no autosave early enough to recover

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Read books in the staff room
But my problem is that I am never given the opportunity to read books in the lounge because this does not appear on any option list.
I always get just Read Students and Teachers Reports, Have a coffee, Have a nap and Go out.
Unless I have read all the books and I cannot remember doing it, or I have not found the totally obscure and unrelated triggers to make the books available.
So I have not triggered the Spa at all
I have not got the massage scenes
I have just given up on an interminable Volley Ball Match mini game after the first set. Its boring as Hell, pointless and probable a pitiful outcome whether we win or lose.

Too much of the grind in this game seems to relate to trying to find something that is usually unrelated to the objective you are trying to get to without any idea of what it might be and it is seemingly unrelated. Eg The Vanessa massage seems to be enabled by playing volley ball with Mia - not at all obvious - even if we knew there a was such an event to try to unlock.

I will give it one more chance to improve with the next update before I delete the game.

(Feeling better now I have vented my main frustration with this game, but I am not hopeful of a good resolution)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever tried to figure a jester / clown out ?

All those nights at the circus ever teach you anything about rationalizing / complicating simple ...

Convolution / exasperation / over achievement / the strange and the bizarre ?!?

These are things to behold but never feel / become beholden to.

Play, have fun, enjoy all this eye candy right here in the game;)!

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
How do I get Haruka to model nude for her class? I'm not saying the Starry Night body painting but the nude one.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone know what the submission, lust, shame levels need to be for the "swim naked" option to appear in chats with Haruka? I've got shame at 0, lust at 59 and submission at 30 and still not appearing.

ohssss

May 7, 2017
How to progress on vanessa? I already naked massaged her many times, with her being satisfied, still no progression.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are talking about a bum, this Mo bum anyways ... such harlequins need months on end to actually deliver content ... usually riddled with all the bugs and ready for a bug fix ASAP. Have faith, watch on;)!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes