feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Sooooo, I got a little frustrated because I somehow couldn't get the nude model scenes, so I dug around the code a little, found some glaring errors and fixed them. I'm not sure if the dev himself posted a patch for said errors (nude model scene, public bath scene, eternal vanessa loop) so I won't upload it here out of courtesy. If there hasn't been a patch, feel free to pm me and I'll send you the files.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Sooooo, I got a little frustrated because I somehow couldn't get the nude model scenes, so I dug around the code a little, found some glaring errors and fixed them. I'm not sure if the dev himself posted a patch for said errors (nude model scene, public bath scene, eternal vanessa loop) so I won't upload it here out of courtesy. If there hasn't been a patch, feel free to pm me and I'll send you the files.
There's an official patch which should fix the vanessa loop (and other things): https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-5-mobum.12182/post-2085234
Some bugs are left, I added two fixes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-5-mobum.12182/post-2086527
The dev said, he won't add any fixes until the next version arrives, so if you have further fixes, I guess it's safe to add them here...

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
There's an official patch which should fix the vanessa loop (and other things): https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-5-mobum.12182/post-2085234
Some bugs are left, I added two fixes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-5-mobum.12182/post-2086527
The dev said, he won't add any fixes until the next version arrives, so if you have further fixes, I guess it's safe to add them here...
Okay, thank you (y)

EDIT: Looks like we fixed exactly the same stuff :D

• Love

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
this game is an unplayable grindfest without cheats
and if u cheat it become buggy and quests stop?
time to delete
haha i play without cheat its just you're not patient you want finish before started the game how long i play lol i dont count but i am sure its better without cheats and without cheats you dont destroy your savegame

Reactions: Malkovichi

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Would be nice to know around what stats some events trigger as i think i took Pam to the springs too early and missed that event . im sure theres an event at the springs with Pam but i think its 2nd time i missed it :D replay galleries would be sweet too :)
Great game for the rest .

Reactions: Malkovichi

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Would be nice to know around what stats some events trigger as i think i took Pam to the springs too early and missed that event . im sure theres an event at the springs with Pam but i think its 2nd time i missed it :D replay galleries would be sweet too :)
Great game for the rest .
Hmm, did you use the ? It should not be possible to take her to the springs to early if the patch is installed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
No i didnt use the patch as it was running here without problem and havent encountered any problems yet . didnt know about the spoiler you just posted . so thanks for clearing that up . should i patch it just in case ? cheers :)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
No i didnt use the patch as it was running here without problem and havent encountered any problems yet . didnt know about the spoiler you just posted . so thanks for clearing that up . should i patch it just in case ? cheers :)
Yeah, I would install it (make a backup of the rpy and rpyc files in case something is wrong and you don't want to download the whole game again), because you get stuck in some quests if you don't do it...
I also made two unofficial bugfixes which you could consider to use after you installed the official patch.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I cant take pam to the springs a 3th time , says her shame needs to be below 60 but its at 48 . bug ? any idea how i can sort this ? cheers. :)
and the book for haruka doesnt seem to trigger either lol

Last edited:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
where do i install the 2 patches ? i just unpacked them in the main game folder but got buggy again . do i unpack em both in the game folder ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
where do i install the 2 patches ? i just unpacked them in the main game folder but got buggy again . do i unpack em both in the game folder ?
Hmm, both in the ASD-0.5-pc/game folder, overwrite the files there...
The code looks right to me, can you upload a save, so I could've a look? (You could open the CHAT.rpy in your gamefolder with a texteditor and look if line 1837 is if p_shame > 60 and not if p_shame < 60)

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Hmm, both in the ASD-0.5-pc/game folder, overwrite the files there...
The code looks right to me, can you upload a save, so I could've a look? (You could open the CHAT.rpy in your gamefolder with a texteditor and look if line 1837 is if p_shame > 60 and not if p_shame < 60)
will have a look , unpacked in wrong folder anyway . im in days 40 and massagewith vanessa and book fpr haruka didnt trigger yet and some bugs with tina now and when i talk to pam in lounge and didnt manange to take her to the springs for a 3th time , says she need less then 60 shame but its down to 43 . my bad it seems . will save my saves and redownload game and patch properly

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
The only time it feels to grindy is when the events to lower the girls shame or heighten lust and submission is the same.
This game walks a fine line between unique events and repeating events.

• Thinking Face

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Annie's school days by MOBUM v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.06.2019 (with the official fixed scripts)
First

In HINTS it says find Rosita to get a wig to get sex edu with Mia. But there is no Rosita in this game. Can you help me with that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That ... that is a misrepresentation of ... the hallway. There is a wig in the hall way you can find while no one is around <no red dot>

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
First

In HINTS it says find Rosita to get a wig to get sex edu with Mia. But there is no Rosita in this game. Can you help me with that?
erm but you know, that these hints are made by the game dev?
Code:
        $ M_HINT = ["0: It's so funny that Mia doesn't recognize me... at ALL! It was fun, but as Mia is a really naive girl, so I don't want to risk myself getting caught while peeking at her.. So I should make her more 'opened'... But how? I'll try to talk to the fellow teachers about this.","1: I've suggested her to have a sex-edu, but she is too shy to do that! I should make her a bit more shameless or submissive..","2: To make her a bit more 'opened', I've suggested a sex edu.. I should be at class B around 4pm.. don't forget!", "3: She is still not very comfortable with the sex edu, but the most important thing is that.. It works! I'll keep doing this until I achieve the objective!","4: Hmm, she doesn't want to proceed the sex edu any more. Maybe I think it's time for Rosita to help me a bit.. To minimize the risk of getting caught, I need a proper disguise.. Girl's clothes and a wig will do it! Mia normally showers at 6pm..","5: Ahh.. It's good to have shower together with a cute girl around.. And I'm certain that Rosita did a great role in the sex-edu as well. I'll ask her again if she is ready for another lesson.","6: She has declined to continue the sex-ed further.. I need to get help from Rosita again...","7:Haha.. Rosita helped me again! I'll have to meet Mia again at the classroom when she's alone, and continue the education. But she may still feel shy about that, so be prepared!","8: The last education session was great! Too bad Mia feels uneasy, and stopped the lesson in the middle of it. I'll speak to her again to continue the lesson..","9: Haha, I've rubbed her pussy with my dick, and she liked that! She is lowering her guard little by little, so I'll try something new this time. World of exhibitionism! I need to talk to Debby about it..","10: I don't want to share Mia with anybody else! I'll keep it between us only.. TOO BAD THIS IS THE END OF MIA EVENT IN THIS VERSION","11: Debby has allowed me to do the sex-ed class instead of her.. So I'll use this chance to introduce Mia to world of exhibitionism!","12: Everybody loved the sex-ed! TOO BAD THIS IS THE END OF MIA EVENT IN THIS VERSION","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","",""]

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes