Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Hey all, while waiting for the new update, I've been playing around with some of the rpy files and noticed some bugs after fixing the shame > 60 problem for Haruka and Pam. I've made a list of the fixes for some of the problems that I ran into in v0.5, for anybody that wants to do them on their game. Please note that after making any changes you have to restart the game before you can see the fixes (in case you made the fixes while the game was running).

Thanks to ttrreess for pointing out the problem and fixes for Haruka and Pam, to get me started on this :)

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

I put the code to be changed between quotes for easier visibility, just swap whatever is in the quotation marks in place of the same in the rpy files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. Thank you, Mobum, for making such an awesome game!

Last edited:
Reactions: ttrreess

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Wow! Thanks for all the code fixes, Zendor!! That's a real generous service to us all. :)(y)

I had a couple of questions I hope you can help with.

Just FYI for anyone reading, as Zendor said, WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

In AR.rpy, should line 1113 now look like this?
elif H1 > 5 and H9 == 3 and not H9 >= 4:

Also, my AR.rpy file doesn't go have a line 2201. You said - Line 2201: Change "C9 == 3" to "C9 == 2" (fixes not being able to ask Chloe to pose nude). My file ends at line 2192. Here are the last 3 lines of my AR.rpy file:

My last questions are both in the HW.rpy file.
HW.rpy:
Your suggestion - Line 966: Change "K3 == 3" to "K3 == 2" (fixes not being able to ask Keira to pose nude if you said you like her)
My line 966 has "K9" not K3".
"Suggest her to become a nude model for the art class" if (K9 == 3 and st[1] == 0):
Should I change the "K9" to "K3"? Or should I just change the value from 3 to 2, so "K9 == 2"?

Then the same question as above for line 1665:
Your suggestion - Line 1665: Change "K3 == 3" to "K3 == 2" (fixes not being able to ask Keira to pose nude before you make choices above, I think)
My file: "Suggest her to become a nude model for the art class" if K9 == 3:

Anyway, thank you so very much for looking so closely at the code! I'm sure that all of this will get fixed in the next update, but for now I'm looking forward to seeing the parts I haven't been able to trigger yet.

And I echo your gratitude to Mobum for making such an awesome game! And I'll go one step further and suggest to anyone who wonders why development can take such a long time or get buggy to just have a look through the code and get a feel for what a real challenge it can be. And then to be able to turn all that code in to a game that is so engaging is a real talent! So thank you, Mobum, for all your truly hard work!

Reactions: Zendor

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Wow! Thanks for all the code fixes, Zendor!! That's a real generous service to us all. :)(y)

In AR.rpy, should line 1113 now look like this?
elif H1 > 5 and H9 == 3 and not H9 >= 4:
That is correct. :)

Also, my AR.rpy file doesn't go have a line 2201. You said - Line 2201: Change "C9 == 3" to "C9 == 2" (fixes not being able to ask Chloe to pose nude). My file ends at line 2192. Here are the last 3 lines of my AR.rpy file:
Oops my bad that's supposed to be in HW.rpy not AR.rpy

My last questions are both in the HW.rpy file.
HW.rpy:
Your suggestion - Line 966: Change "K3 == 3" to "K3 == 2" (fixes not being able to ask Keira to pose nude if you said you like her)
My line 966 has "K9" not K3".
"Suggest her to become a nude model for the art class" if (K9 == 3 and st[1] == 0):
Should I change the "K9" to "K3"? Or should I just change the value from 3 to 2, so "K9 == 2"?

Then the same question as above for line 1665:
Your suggestion - Line 1665: Change "K3 == 3" to "K3 == 2" (fixes not being able to ask Keira to pose nude before you make choices above, I think)
My file: "Suggest her to become a nude model for the art class" if K9 == 3:
Oops yeah those should be K9 not K3 (and that's how easy it is to make a mistake! These covered a few instances in a 3000 line file in a group of about 10 files -- imagine going through all of that for bug testing! :eek:... and those were just the parts that I have played through, I know there are large chunks that I didn't touch because I screwed up and locked myself out of a lot of Keira's stuff)

Anyway, thank you so very much for looking so closely at the code! I'm sure that all of this will get fixed in the next update, but for now I'm looking forward to seeing the parts I haven't been able to trigger yet.
Not a problem -- I will go back to checking everything tomorrow or this weekend and update the original post accordingly :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ttrreess

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
That is correct. :)

Oops my bad that's supposed to be in HW.rpy not AR.rpy

Oops yeah those should be K9 not K3 (and that's how easy it is to make a mistake! These covered a few instances in a 3000 line file in a group of about 10 files -- imagine going through all of that for bug testing! :eek:... and those were just the parts that I have played through, I know there are large chunks that I didn't touch because I screwed up and locked myself out of a lot of Keira's stuff)

Not a problem -- I will go back to checking everything tomorrow or this weekend and update the original post accordingly :)
Thanks, Zendor! Almost everything is great now. But I am still having an issue. On Thursday after school I went to play not-poker with the gals and just after I say I'll join in it all crashes. First crash I've ever had, btw. So I think it has to do with the fix from seeing on V's content once it launches.
script.rpy:
- Lines 2502 through 2506: Move these five lines above line 2496, "if hour > 18 and V1 == 10:" (fixes Wednesday Chloe and Tina scene no longer repeating if MC starts meeting Vanessa at her dorm)
In my game I haven't visited her yet, so that may be causing an exception. NBD, I'll just go change the code back, right? Well, I didn't save a "before the edit" version, and I can't figure out what I'm supposed to move. My lines around that area don't have anything to do with anything, they are just dialogue line. And when I searched the code for "if hour > 18 and V1 == 10:" it showed up in line 3847. Anyway, I think I messed up my script.rpy file and was hoping you could just share yours please. It's become a case of the more I try to fix it the worse it gets! :LOL: Thanks!

Also, do you know what the various X#s mean? I'm talking about what do H1 and H3 and H9 mean, etc. Obviously the letter is the first of the related character, P = Pam, etc. But it would help to know what the events and/or conditions the numbers hold. I'm sure one of them is the overall level or progression with the character. Others are for progression in a specific event, like their state of dress while swimming or modeling. I was just hoping you have a better understanding of what they are and could explain them to me.

Thanks again for your help!! :)(y)

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Thanks, Zendor! Almost everything is great now. But I am still having an issue. On Thursday after school I went to play not-poker with the gals and just after I say I'll join in it all crashes. First crash I've ever had, btw. So I think it has to do with the fix from seeing on V's content once it launches.

In my game I haven't visited her yet, so that may be causing an exception. NBD, I'll just go change the code back, right? Well, I didn't save a "before the edit" version, and I can't figure out what I'm supposed to move. My lines around that area don't have anything to do with anything, they are just dialogue line. And when I searched the code for "if hour > 18 and V1 == 10:" it showed up in line 3847. Anyway, I think I messed up my script.rpy file and was hoping you could just share yours please. It's become a case of the more I try to fix it the worse it gets! :LOL: Thanks!

Also, do you know what the various X#s mean? I'm talking about what do H1 and H3 and H9 mean, etc. Obviously the letter is the first of the related character, P = Pam, etc. But it would help to know what the events and/or conditions the numbers hold. I'm sure one of them is the overall level or progression with the character. Others are for progression in a specific event, like their state of dress while swimming or modeling. I was just hoping you have a better understanding of what they are and could explain them to me.

Thanks again for your help!! :)(y)
Thursday not poker? I don't remember seeing that event, can you describe what it is?

Yeah the script.rpy file seems to be a main file so probably tricky if that gets messed up. Are you in a different file maybe? My script.rpy file is 3738 lines long. Here's what my "fixed" version looks like, there's only one spot in script.rpy with the line from 2496, so once you find it it's the only place that it can be:

As far as I can tell the different numbers refer to the different event branches, like for example H1 is the Haruka bikini model event branch, whereas H9 is the Haruka nude model event branch.

I'm not sure if you want the details of how the scripting works, because that kind of thing can devolve the game into scripting globals and variables in your mind, and kill the magic for you -- it's what happened to me after I worked in the game industry a while back, and I couldn't play games for like 3-4 years afterwards because the magic was gone during that time lol... but if you want to know I can run it by you just wanna make sure I don't end up inadvertently killing the fun for you :)

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
couple more days, too many bugs. patreon post came up today.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Not an update, sorry guys!
I should have released 0.6 by now, but it takes quite longer than I thought to finalize it. Coding and rendering was 99% finished, but as the last update was too buggy, I want to test play it several times from start to end.. Please give me a few more days!
If you're angry because it's delayed, you may spank the lady jester at ver 0.5 until the update comes out.. :)
My apologies everyone! - it will be ready by this weekend for sure!

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I dove into the code a bit and it looks like you need her submission to be above 93 for some reason (at least that what it looks like from my amateur scripting skills lol)
Thank you. I got Tina above 93 and could get her tied up in the Hall. :)

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I found and read the massage magazine but the massage is not triggered. Do I need a certain amount of points in shame or lust or whatever? Because I followed Pam and Vanessa in almost every scene and nothing happened.

j0shiii

Oct 12, 2018
From Patreon:

Not an update, sorry guys!
I should have released 0.6 by now, but it takes quite longer than I thought to finalize it. Coding and rendering was 99% finished, but as the last update was too buggy, I want to test play it several times from start to end.. Please give me a few more days!
If you're angry because it's delayed, you may spank the lady jester at ver 0.5 until the update comes out.. :)
My apologies everyone! - it will be ready by this weekend for sure!

Waiting. Hope its today

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes