pothb

Jan 28, 2018
probably a bug, and that is his message to know where to look.

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
I found and read the massage magazine but the massage is not triggered. Do I need a certain amount of points in shame or lust or whatever? Because I followed Pam and Vanessa in almost every scene and nothing happened.
I'm not sure if you can do massage for Pam, I was able to get massages for Vanessa but you have to beat her on the race and keep talking to her a few times, at some point you will massage her but it only happens in the pool area.

Reactions: kratos92

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I found and read the massage magazine but the massage is not triggered. Do I need a certain amount of points in shame or lust or whatever? Because I followed Pam and Vanessa in almost every scene and nothing happened.
I'm not sure if you can do massage for Pam, I was able to get massages for Vanessa but you have to beat her on the race and keep talking to her a few times, at some point you will massage her but it only happens in the pool area.
You need to get your swimming skill maxed, then you have to beat her multiple times (something like 3 times or so). Vanessa will complain about her back. If she isn't angry with you, suggest that you can massage her. You then need to massage her several times, and eventually she'll get aroused. You then continue from there.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

j0shiii

Oct 12, 2018
From Patreon:

Not an update, sorry guys!
I should have released 0.6 by now, but it takes quite longer than I thought to finalize it. Coding and rendering was 99% finished, but as the last update was too buggy, I want to test play it several times from start to end.. Please give me a few more days!
If you're angry because it's delayed, you may spank the lady jester at ver 0.5 until the update comes out.. :)
My apologies everyone! - it will be ready by this weekend for sure!

Waiting. Hope its today

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
You need to get your swimming skill maxed, then you have to beat her multiple times (something like 3 times or so). Vanessa will complain about her back. If she isn't angry with you, suggest that you can massage her. You then need to massage her several times, and eventually she'll get aroused. You then continue from there.
And how is it possible to defeat her? I have 10 swimming, but when I skip a mini-game I constantly lose. And to win the mini-game is impossible, my fingers are simply unable to move so fast. The only time I won was when chloe helped, but it no longer helps.

• Wow

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
And how is it possible to defeat her? I have 10 swimming, but when I skip a mini-game I constantly lose. And to win the mini-game is impossible, my fingers are simply unable to move so fast. The only time I won was when chloe helped, but it no longer helps.
iirc you get to 12 if you just swim with Vanessa (as in, not race with her), it should then say "You watched her moves and your swimming got better", or maybe you're missing someone else's. Basically you have to swim with everybody.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
iirc you get to 12 if you just swim with Vanessa (as in, not race with her), it should then say "You watched her moves and your swimming got better", or maybe you're missing someone else's. Basically you have to swim with everybody.
So 10 is kind of like a maximum. Already swam with everything. It was also said that he was very excited, maybe this is a problem?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So 10 is kind of like a maximum. Already swam with everything. It was also said that he was very excited, maybe this is a problem?
Isn't being really excited every MC's problem? ;)

IDK about skipping the mini-game; I beat her with fast fingers (which was tiring and hard). Maybe someone else skipped and still beat her?

• Angry

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Probably maximum without the extra from Vanessa. My swimming skill is 12. I got that by doing "swim with Vanessa" (ie NOT racing) after I already had a 10.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"I want to test play it several times from start to end.. Please give me a few more days! "
"you may spank the lady jester at ver 0.5 until the update comes out "

Dev stuck in testing hell !!!

Mobum => QUICK! GET OUT OF THERE !!!!

ICSTOR IS ALREADY 2 MONTHS DEEP IN THAT TEST PHASE HELL AND HAS NO HOPE OF ESCAPE!

rELEASE THE GAME!!! WE BE HUNGRY FOR SOME JESTER SPANKING !!!

Reactions: Mobum

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the new version ... precoq shenanigans vision style ::
https://f95zone.to/threads/annie-school-days-v0-6-request.38035/
ASD-0.6-pc.zip -> 2,31 GB

Here's the changelog...

* You can watch lady jester scenes from the previous version via laptop in your room.

* Weekend event was added - BEACH! (Nude beach was not added yet, sorry!) You can bring Annie, Haruka, or Keira to there.

* After-school hour event was added - BAR! (To unlock this, you should make progress in Haruka event up to certain level) You can take Haruka or Pam to there.

* Annie-Mia volleyball event was... updated a little.. teenie weenie bit.

* Chloe event was updated.

* Debby's daughter, Ellen event was updated..

* More Jenny (a.k.a. Unknown girl #1) groping options!

* Haruka event was updated! Let's find out Haruka's drinking habit..

* Mia event was updated.. Only for people who chose not-sharing-her route!

* Everybody hates Pam but I've updated a bit of Pam event, take her to the bar and find out!

* Tina event was updated.

* I think I fixed the modelling event, but who knows? Aaaand... You can make some characters to pose together!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes