ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If this is supposed to be about Annie's school days, why is the main character a male? Titles are deceptive.
We'd have to get into spoilers to explain it, plus you kinda have to know Big Brother, too. Although it can be played standalone too, it's up to you if you want it to be a prequel or not.

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
So I can't seem to get Haruka's 12 oclock thing to trigger, she keeps telling me to come to class at 12 and I do and nothing happens everytime.

Reactions: MikeRiddle

Dai

Apr 28, 2017
Can't trigger Haruka's first model scene. She says to join 12:00 class but when I go there it triggers the normal art class scene and it won't let me advance her story

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Can't trigger Haruka's first model scene. She says to join 12:00 class but when I go there it triggers the normal art class scene and it won't let me advance her story
Oops I made a mistake, you may wait for my patch which will be released in a few days, or you may simply open console and put
$ MOD1 = "Haruka"

I hope this helps.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
And how is it possible to defeat her? I have 10 swimming, but when I skip a mini-game I constantly lose. And to win the mini-game is impossible, my fingers are simply unable to move so fast. The only time I won was when chloe helped, but it no longer helps.
You probably didn't swim with everyone.. you may check whom you didn't swim with, or you may wait for the patch, which will be released in a few days. (As I think this is ridiculous too!)

Reactions: maxx mad

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure if you can do massage for Pam, I was able to get massages for Vanessa but you have to beat her on the race and keep talking to her a few times, at some point you will massage her but it only happens in the pool area.
You can't massage Pam yet, but you can massage Vanessa.. You have to defeat Vanessa in the swimming competetion several times, and she will complain about her aching back. After that you read a massaging magazine, and an option will pop up if you talk to her at the pool.

Reactions: maxx mad

halil123

May 23, 2017
That debby & ellen scene tho. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Updates may take a long time but they always deliver. It's sad this game isn't as popular as some other titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobum

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to see the stats of the girls?

EDIT: Nevermind; Just "found" the Profiles in the Lounge.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes