-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea that 1 day is far since princess game isn't even at halfway point (my guess).
Yeah, I can't imagine Runaway Princess is even close to halfway yet. There seems to be a huge amount yet to go to tell the story. Hell, she doesn't even show up until probably 80% of the way through time still at home before the MC sets out to go with her to the city. Mobum's focus is there now pretty much because Patreon sucks. But I'm sure you're right: this probably won't get finished for quite a while yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yea that 1 day is far since princess game isn't even at halfway point (my guess).
Well, I suppose it is possible that he might want to take a break from it to work on something else for a bit, but I am not really expecting much.
This is something DPC did well, he has one game on patreon, which he works on for a couple of months, and then he has his non-patreon game, that he works on for a month or so between the other game's updates, going back and forth. It would have been nice if Mobum had done something similar here. But, we all have to do what we need to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he could take breaks if he updated princess more often but since it gets few updates per year i don't think that it happens.

Reactions: Satélite 2001

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
oops sorry
I thought I posted it in English. Hi I'm stuck with mia's quest, I found the wig in the lockers but not the clothes where are they? please

:)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oops sorry
I thought I posted it in English. Hi I'm stuck with mia's quest, I found the wig in the lockers but not the clothes where are they? please

:)
you get those some time after when patrolling on corridors and girls are in shower.

Reactions: TheDevian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She was certainly my favorite, but I was more into parading her around the school, showing off what I have, and they can't. lol
I definitely didn't mind doing that, either. The biggest thing for me was "Mine-mine-mine-mine! ALL MINE!" :) I'm neutral on NTR, but for this game it didn't feel right to me at all. All the girls are belong to my MC.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I definitely didn't mind doing that, either. The biggest thing for me was "Mine-mine-mine-mine! ALL MINE!" :) I'm neutral on NTR, but for this game it didn't feel right to me at all. All the girls are belong to my MC.
For me, it's all about Main Character Syndrome. As the MC, I want to be the one doing all the fun stuff. :ROFLMAO: And she was certainly "fun stuff".

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes