cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
excuse me! ! !
after tuesday rest
tomorrow becomes monday
Is my code wrong?
My English version is fine
After changing to the Chinese version, it can only be cycled within two days on Monday and Tuesday
it's game feature.

Reactions: fengyuan

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Any walkthrough. I couldn't seem to crack Vanessa massage where it says this time I should stick it in. I also don't know what to do about Debby. I blackmailed her but set her free. We have had sex and I've seen her feeding her daughter but it still says I need to keep visiting her to progress but it's the same sex scene every time. I would love a revival but Keira needs a rework because I refuse to believe she is randomly in love with mc and wants to be his gf just because you say you like her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any walkthrough. I couldn't seem to crack Vanessa massage where it says this time I should stick it in. I also don't know what to do about Debby. I blackmailed her but set her free. We have had sex and I've seen her feeding her daughter but it still says I need to keep visiting her to progress but it's the same sex scene every time. I would love a revival but Keira needs a rework because I refuse to believe she is randomly in love with mc and wants to be his gf just because you say you like her.
A lot of this stuff won't progress because the game was never completed. Mobum has said he wants to finish it at some point, but b/c Patreon has a stick up their ass about some stuff in the game, he pulled it from there and started Runaway Princess instead (a cool game IMO, BTW). So for now that game's his focus since he can't make money off this one anymore. But he did specifically say he wants to finish this at some point, so you never know. I would just assume, for the indefinite future, that the paths that say more is needed often won't lead anywhere final yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well could make but would req subs account and "bit" more work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well could make but would req subs account and "bit" more work.
Could have done like Mr. Dots, and go back and forth, but it is what it is. I will keep hoping that one day he will add more to it, since the other game doesn't have my kink in it.

I still wish I could find the original version of this, when it was still a Big Brother spinoff.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could have done like Mr. Dots, and go back and forth, but it is what it is. I will keep hoping that one day he will add more to it, since the other game doesn't have my kink in it.

I still wish I could find the original version of this, when it was still a Big Brother spinoff.
didn't say that, just that other game hasn't gotten update "a while" nor news.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
A lot of this stuff won't progress because the game was never completed. Mobum has said he wants to finish it at some point, but b/c Patreon has a stick up their ass about some stuff in the game, he pulled it from there and started Runaway Princess instead (a cool game IMO, BTW). So for now that game's his focus since he can't make money off this one anymore. But he did specifically say he wants to finish this at some point, so you never know. I would just assume, for the indefinite future, that the paths that say more is needed often won't lead anywhere final yet.
I get that but it usually states when a quest line needs an update like Keira and Annie. I suppose its fair tho and hopefully if he doesn't finish it he allows someone else to.

• Love
Reactions: Madmoiselle Chiffre

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sad to see MOBUM left this game unfinished, I wish he is ok ❤, I hope he will join back on Patreon & complete this project I would be glad to support him as much as possible... Please come back soon
unlikely unless he moves and that's quite a big effort.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sad to see MOBUM left this game unfinished, I wish he is ok ❤, I hope he will join back on Patreon & complete this project I would be glad to support him as much as possible... Please come back soon
Patreon is why he stopped making this one, and moved to the other game.

• Sad
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes