Collection Video Añosluz Collection [2023-01-06] [ANOSLUZ/ANO]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Indeed, OP does need an update. It's missing videos of Scarlett (FFVII), Wraith (Apex Legends), as well as others. I hope someone who managed to grab the missing content before the link went boom, can maybe re-upload them for the rest of us who missed the chance.
Thank you guys :)

Dronkarn

Aug 11, 2018
I found these much too short to be, uhm, useful you might say, but stellar work nonetheless.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Most of the videos in this pack are literally 4 seconds short. This is way too short to actually enjoy

Reactions: fanat7771

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
View attachment 1020721
I fill in the missing things。
Mega
God....if only there was a hero out there with these in their original quality. I spent the last hour searching the web for anosluz's early works in original quality and coming up with nothing. This user hasn't been active since March, so probably gone for good. These aren't on his patreon either. A shame.

This seems to be the best site I could find with semi-decent quality on a few of the missing animations.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I've been searching everywhere, but I REALLY can't find the videos from the dead Mega link.
I'm especially keen about .
Any hero out there who still has the goods, and willing to share? Thanks in advance. Stay safe...

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Thank you so much!!!
I'm sorry to ask, but do you have the older Scarlet (FFVII) and Wraith (Apex Legends) videos? The seem absolutely impossible to find now (only in 720p, or upscaled with horrible bitrate).
Thanks for the share!
As far as I know there's only one Scarlet animation and I have that in 4K, but I couldn't find his first two Wraith animations anywhere in decent quality. Not even in his archive :\

• Sad

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
As far as I know there's only one Scarlet animation and I have that in 4K, but I couldn't find his first two Wraith animations anywhere in decent quality. Not even in his archive :\
That's a pity... They were pretty damn hot tbh.
Many thanks for the reply (and the Kanna video share too).

hoolank

Jun 27, 2021
I think the added dead link stuff is in the op post already. look at the date update and the date the missing added was posted. they are the same. While the original post is back in January. The only new is the zippy links and those are live.
I've checked the files in the OP post, and there are still some stuff missing.
Such as tracer and wattson videos.
Waiting for some heroes to re-up them.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I got around to organizing this artist. I remuxed audio for many animations, and found some that weren't in the OP, in highest quality / no watermark. I'm still missing most of his early works (as is the artist himself, lol). NA folder is anything with no audio. Watermarked stuff is not in highest quality.

I'll go ahead and post this for anyone interested.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes