Collection Video Añosluz Collection [2023-01-06] [ANOSLUZ/ANO]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

esedazheed

Apr 11, 2020
I got around to organizing this artist. I remuxed audio for many animations, and found some that weren't in the OP, in highest quality / no watermark. I'm still missing most of his early works (as is the artist himself, lol). I literally scrounged the internet for the best possible quality on what was missing and included those under a "Lower Quality" folder. There is one animation of Widowmaker that I didn't bother to include, since I couldn't find it anywhere in good quality. Everything is in highest quality possible minus the "Lower Quality" folder.

I'll go ahead and post this for anyone interested.
Thank you so much! Hope you could add the new coming ones.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
I got around to organizing this artist. I remuxed audio for many animations, and found some that weren't in the OP, in highest quality / no watermark. I'm still missing most of his early works (as is the artist himself, lol). I literally scrounged the internet for the best possible quality on what was missing and included those under a "Lower Quality" folder. There is one animation of Widowmaker that I didn't bother to include, since I couldn't find it anywhere in good quality. Everything is in highest quality possible minus the "Lower Quality" folder.

heres some u miss

chickenwingsQC

Mar 29, 2022

Hello, this seems very interesting, unfortunately even though it's only been a couple weeks the file has been removed already.

Do you still have this somewhere? Thanks, much appreciated!

Reactions: SkrerkS

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Hello, this seems very interesting, unfortunately even though it's only been a couple weeks the file has been removed already.

Do you still have this somewhere? Thanks, much appreciated!
Updated the link. NA folder is anything with no audio. Anything in 720p / watermark is not highest quality.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
We really need a hero to restore those lost earlier videos in HQ... I'm amazed how such fine work simply vanished from the web...

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Has anyone saved these before the link was dead?
The archives in the OP doesn't contain these files.
And Naizi said he didn't save them either.:cry:
That's the problem, friend. I've asked everyone I could (including the lad who posted them first), but those videos have simply vanished from the internet (I was told even Anosluz himself doesn't have them anymore). I believe only OP has them, but he's been offline for a while now.
And now we wait.................

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's the problem, friend. I've asked everyone I could (including the lad who posted them first), but those videos have simply vanished from the internet (I was told even Anosluz himself doesn't have them anymore). I believe only OP has them, but he's been offline for a while now.
And now we wait.................
As I said before, If OP has them they would've already update the thread with them. The only people who likely has them are the people who like that comment and the people responding to it. As it stands, they forever gone because some people didn't think much about it and didn't wait until the thread was update with it before deleting it.

• Sad
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
As I said before, If OP has them they would've already update the thread with them. The only people who likely has them are the people who like that comment and the people responding to it. As it stands, they forever gone because some people didn't think much about it and didn't wait until the thread was update with it before deleting it.
I really don't get it. Such god-tier Blender content, flying under most people's radar. It doesn't help that Anosluz is just about retiring from the 3D smut scene, so there goes everything I guess.
Dammit...

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Alright, here are some more of Añosulz's missing videos, kindly shared by a patreon who wishes to remain anonymous:

|

In the zip you'll find the Chun-Li & Tracer videos, as well as the full D.Va set of 6 vids, all in 1080p. Also included Wattson and Scarlet videos in 4K. Bitrate is inconsistent in some (notably the Scarlet video), but that's on Ano's part (what kind of creator loses his own work? Smh...)

Last edited:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Alright, here are some more of Añosulz's missing videos, kindly shared by a patreon who wishes to remain anonymous:

Link-1 |

In the zip you'll find the Chun-Li & Tracer videos, as well as the full D.Va set of 6 vids, all in 1080p. Also included Wattson and Scarlet videos in 4K. Bitrate is inconsistent in some (notably the Scarlet video), but that's on Ano's part (what kind of creator loses his own masterpieces? Smh...)
Here I update with better quality from my archive. I was patron to Anosluz in past. Don't have Scarlet or Chun Li, interracial not my thing.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes