niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
probably bug. got the same problem. I also believe this will unlock 1 scene in gallery too. judging from silhouette. I only miss 2 scenes. 1 from Kate (not the dream scene ) another 1 is this.
Medallion is the one you probably get after completing the tour quest by the teacher. Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm currently stuck with the ladder bug.
both are glitches and still haven't been fixed (despite being there for a few updates already)

to bypass both of these, you'll need to access renpy's command console by pressing shift + O while you play
(if you're having trouble opening the console, follow the steps listed here: )

after you've managed to open the console, simply input these when you get to them:

when you need the nurse to plow the land - jump quest_jo_pot_nurse_plow
to get the ladder on no true scots - jump school_gym_ladder_isabelle_haggis

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
Hey everyone sorry if this is a dumb question, but where the hell is the gym? I can't find a way to get to the gym lol

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
They should add mini-activities to make us increase our stats, like I know it may be tedious to grind but there's too many scenes and routes locked within a certain stat requirement and I wanna see them all with starting back from the beginning

Reactions: Sukme

vaner99

Dec 7, 2020
I could not find a 100% save game, so I had to dig around and find a more convoluted way to trigger the locked replay scenes.
This is a bit tedious and might break your game, so use at own risk.

Also note that some scenes don't really work or are buggy. Although I have to assume they also don't work in the base game.

Press Shift+O to open console
type "jump" followed by a space
choose one line out of the following. The scenes should be in the order that they show up in the replay menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Select the text from the line, press CTRL+C to copy, then switch back to the game and press CTRL+V to insert after "jump "
Press enter key.

example line:
jump replay_nurse_excavation

Fyi: If you want to close the console again at any point press ESC key.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
It looks like all the download links are still for 1.6. Do you know where we can find 1.7?
Generally the author of the posts have Patreon and get the lastest build.
For this game, author don't have Patreon on AnotherChance. You may pay $7 for the lastest version on the Patreon page.

Reactions: blazebot
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes