kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Art looks amazing and I can't wait to see where it goes, but if you're going to have taboo content (which I like), then I'd suggest having a backup plan in place or a subscribe star going for when Patreon inevitably decides to shut it down on their site.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the answer. I wonder if it is just some choice that cut down the scenes :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know the percentage concerns all of the dialogue + objects that can be inspected. Getting a 100% would require playing through the game multiple times and reading all of the branches. No new scenes to be found, though. Just a small secret connected to a locker in the school.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oh! He must not have tried the game
We have a good amount of content ;)
By good amount you mean literally zero. Not trying to be a dick here but "content" on this forum is counted by "adult scenes" or "intercourse" so dialouge, items or puzzles don't count.

Aside from that nice joke. But also Nice game. Will check it again after a year.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Im gonna admit i was expecting something like "cliche incest and corruption the videogame" but the personality of the MC and the humor are really catchy, good job! :3

Besto reference by the way

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Content so far is definitely 10/10 with the art, writing, etc. Only thing is I'd suggest looking to animate the scenes when the time comes, but it'll be great either way.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Very short demo, but I gotta say, I am legitimately impressed by the writing so far. Definitely in the upper tier among wegs. The art is also above average. Not my favorite, but definitely above average, and definitely enjoyable. It has a unique style that is definitely engaging. I am definitely looking forward to seeing this game develop.

Only problem is if we're going to bang our mom and sister (which I'm definitely on board for), then it'll definitely get banned from Patreon sooner or later. I hope the creator sets up a Subscribestar to help preserve revenue stream.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes