geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
For the first few updates it's taking like a bit over a month but I'm hoping once we find our groove, we will have an update out every month.
I'm no developer, but I can say I've noticed a trend in these development cycles. The longer a game goes, the longer it takes to release updates. This primarily comes from two things that I've seen.

1) After a developer makes a sizable release they feel pressured (internally and/or externally, though I suspect more of the former) to make any release thereafter bigger and better.

2) The larger a game becomes the more bugs are likely to pop up, especially from old code that might not have been designed with later features in mind.

Again, I'm no developer, I've just seen these things time and again. I wish you all the best in your development. This game seems to show a lot of promise. But don't let these or other issues interfere with enjoying making your game. It's a very subtle difference between expecting too much of yourself and seeking to improve.

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
I'm no developer, but I can say I've noticed a trend in these development cycles. The longer a game goes, the longer it takes to release updates. This primarily comes from two things that I've seen.

1) After a developer makes a sizable release they feel pressured (internally and/or externally, though I suspect more of the former) to make any release thereafter bigger and better.

2) The larger a game becomes the more bugs are likely to pop up, especially from old code that might not have been designed with later features in mind.

Again, I'm no developer, I've just seen these things time and again. I wish you all the best in your development. This game seems to show a lot of promise. But don't let these or other issues interfere with enjoying making your game. It's a very subtle difference between expecting too much of yourself and seeking to improve.
You've also got the issue of story lines branching out and becoming more complex, therefor requiring not only more time writing but more conversations.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

HorusAximand

Oct 27, 2019
Waiting to try it on your next update, it looks very promising and i really love this type of art, just the brightening of the nose which is weird, why not a shadow instead ?

Nov 24, 2017
...why does this game remind me of myself too much... a 20 something nobodie who does nothing but sleep, drink soda, eat, and play video games... ps. Love the Art work and the story so far.

Reactions: naoc

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Alright, lads and lasses, strap in. We got a sneak-peekity-peek at the next update and things are going to get wild in hiya!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's talk a bit about planned content, shall we? Everything you read below is said with the assumption that the whole list is going to be included in the next version. It's also possible that they are laying the groundwork for future updates, so some or all speculations might be entirely incorrect. Structured based on the photo in the spoiler above:

It looks like the next update will be pretty meaty, so waiting for it should be worth it.

Last edited:

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
They are very busy so dont expect many updates to be posted here guys and gals, if you need info, just ask nicely in their discord or check their patreon page, i know its difficult right now what with ppl having to be home from the pandemic, but we'll just have to be a lil patient til the end of april,

• Love
Reactions: ZuccaEden

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Alright, lads and lasses, strap in. We got a sneak-peekity-peek at the next update and things are going to get wild in hiya!
Let's talk a bit about planned content, shall we? Everything you read below is said with the assumption that the whole list is going to be included in the next version. It's also possible that they are laying the groundwork for future updates, so some or all speculations might be entirely incorrect. Structured based on the photo in the spoiler above:

It looks like the next update will be pretty meaty, so waiting for it should be worth it.
Haha this is great.

Reactions: James Eveleth

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
I'm really liking the game so far but one question: Is the only way to advance to the next hour to grind-click options? I'm trying to get the locker key but after two hours of grinding energy away I'm starting to wonder if I missed the time progression button.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm really liking the game so far but one question: Is the only way to advance to the next hour to grind-click options? I'm trying to get the locker key but after two hours of grinding energy away I'm starting to wonder if I missed the time progression button.
You've probably reached the end of the current content

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Well I'll have to say I'm seriously impressed. Great humor, I like the fact there's choices but it tells you the outcome of the choices (love, strength, etc) and the art is very nice. This is for sure going high up on my 'to watch' list.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Month of silence and a sizeable gap in update with first release. I'm hoping this isn't a bad sign since the starting content was setting up pretty nice.

Reactions: shakytube
3.80 star(s) 162 Votes