Jortun

Jul 24, 2018
Month of silence and a sizeable gap in update with first release. I'm hoping this isn't a bad sign since the starting content was setting up pretty nice.
According to their patreon, they're hoping for their next release to be at the end of this month. Here's hoping.

ngl they could really use those noses bro
Strongly disagree. The artstyle as it is is very appealing. Trying to add some "realistic" noses would clash against it way too much.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Looks like May 5th is the new update with a public release 2 weeks later which sounds pretty fair tbh. The game is still brand new but it has a lot of promise lets hope they can deliver and they can garner fans willing to support them.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
According to their patreon, they're hoping for their next release to be at the end of this month. Here's hoping.
Looks like May 5th, but I can't help but notice the loss of a member, the thoughts that they would potentially abandon the project and the fact that they didn't inform Patrons of any of this until this months pay cycle.

Coincidence? Probably, but despite how hyped I was with the demo release I'm hopping off of this train for a few releases.

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Gameplay:
A point-and-click adventure, dating sim, and visual novel — all in one!
An engaging and rewarding stat system
A progressive quest experience with a one-of-a-kind free roam game mechanic
Wander the halls of Newfall High, filled with nothing but the sultriest, sweetest, sexiest, aged 18 and above and not biologically-related school students and teachers

Featuring:
Witty and laugh-out-loud funny writing
Multiple choice story progression
Mysteries, puzzles, and spooky happenings
Item mechanics! Combine, Consume, and Use your way to freedom!
Interact with and Investigate along the way!
40+ planned locations
20+ kooky characters
Money, Inventory, Morality, Energy, Dating and other systems galore
And so much more!
...and the dev is so modest, too.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
There are some "Hot" scene in the update ? Want to know if it worth the try now or If I should wait a bit more :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
changelog? anyone.
This update, the first out of many more to come, will include:

• A crapload of fun and engaging quests spread out over 10 new locations, featuring 8 fully implemented characters!
  • Several beautifully drawn CG scenes featuring your favorite nubile girls in their most vulnerable states. Over 10 brand new scenes!
  • Explore Newfall High! Roam freely around our new locations, go on adventures, play mini-games, gather clues, solve puzzles, and sow those wild oats!
  • A metric fuck-amount of items and objects with hilarious and poignant lines!
  • A robust inventory system, allowing you to pick up items, use em, combine them, chuck 'em, fuck 'em, and then shove 'em up your butt!
  • Fucking X-ray glasses!!!! (sold separately)
Trust me guys, words cannot do this update justice. This shit is fun.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes