timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
This was great until the puzzles started showing up. Randomly clicked my way out of the trust exercise and ended up with 4 bracelets somehow.
No clue what to do with the nurse in the art room. I can't tell when I've missed something, haven't finished it or the game is just out of content. The hints need a massive overhaul.
I have no clue what to do with a fork when the only hint is "one simple trick" especially given how easy it seems to be to miss things.
No True Scotswoman is still around in my hint list even though I made it out of the room.
Thanks for the feedback! Will check and try to fix all these things. Do you remember how you ended up four bracelets? I'm assuming you did not escape out of the window?

For the nurse, the hint should actually read

"...having a good combination of gear and threading the right needle."

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Haha glad to hear that. Which writing did you like more. When she was undressing or when she was masturbating? They are two slightly different styles so I'd like to know.
The masturbation. It was very well written. I fact it was so good that it captured my attention more than the image of Flora playing with herself directly above that text. The image was more like icing on the cake.

Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Will check and try to fix all these things. Do you remember how you ended up four bracelets? I'm assuming you did not escape out of the window?

For the nurse, the hint should actually read

"...having a good combination of gear and threading the right needle."
I made it out of the window, managed to get the hint that Flora wanted more food. When I came back it just let me give it to her multiple times until I figured out I had to talk to Isabelle again and pick other options to progress.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I made it out of the window, managed to get the hint that Flora wanted more food. When I came back it just let me give it to her multiple times until I figured out I had to talk to Isabelle again and pick other options to progress.
Cool thank you, will fix.

someremove

May 6, 2020
where is Jo? need to talk to her about videotapes and she doesn't appear in the kitchen of the house

also where do i find the tape and the sticks for the athletic girl

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
You need to play a game with flora you need a eraser that is in the trash can and 3 cups in the teacher table

-----------------------------------------------------

Btw one stick is in your classrom and the other is in the bushes, I still need someting like a tape for the stick a something to let out the nurse

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Kitchen should work. Are you sure you have the pot and clicked on her in the kitchen and there was no quest button in the middle?
Give the Pot to the Mad Chef is up.
The Pot is in the bag; I repeat, the Pot is in the bag.
And the only options are Talk or Flirt.

Maybe the Baseball Desk Exception made things go fucky or something...
Iirc, I acquired the Pot in the same 1hour block as I acquired the quest, within the cafeteria: in the slight case that it's relevant.

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Amazing art style, but it's less likely these kind of games have a lot of visual content unless the developer has a huge budget or can put a lot of effort compared to daz art based games.

Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
You need to play a game with flora you need a eraser that is in the trash can and 3 cups in the teacher table

-----------------------------------------------------

Btw one stick is in your classrom and the other is in the bushes, I still need someting like a tape for the stick a something to let out the nurse
I got the eraser on the desk but I knew nothing about a game so I skipped right past it. Made it out of the room anyway so I guess I broke it. Didn't even find a videotape before I figured out how to get the nurse out so I guess I just missed that part too.
Little bit frustrating

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Games solid the writing is actually worth reading and the art is obviously very nice. A patch would be nice but ultimately still a solid start to a game with a lot of potential.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I got the eraser on the desk but I knew nothing about a game so I skipped right past it. Made it out of the room anyway so I guess I broke it. Didn't even find a videotape before I figured out how to get the nurse out so I guess I just missed that part too.
Little bit frustrating
how did you get the nurse out?

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes