Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
Ha, ha. All that does is tell you that you're a giant idiot.
It should only be saying that if you're still in the trust exercise. Otherwise it should tell you there's a perfect stick outside. Something bugged?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I haven't gotten a "trust exercise" yet. And if the "perfect stick outside" is the one in the bushes, I got that one. It's the two from the trash bins that are a problem, since I only got one when I picked through all of the bins.

I also can't find any electrical tape, nor have I been able to find Jo (after doing the laundry) to get the VHS tapes.

Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
I haven't gotten a "trust exercise" yet. And if the "perfect stick outside" is the one in the bushes, I got that one. It's the two from the trash bins that are a problem, since I only got one when I picked through all of the bins.

I also can't find any electrical tape, nor have I been able to find Jo (after doing the laundry) to get the VHS tapes.
No there's another stick when you click the homeroom window but I'm not sure why you can't get to it. A lot of things seem to be interconnected but totally skippable it's very strange. I never even knew I needed electrical tape or found any of the tapes.

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
No there's another stick when you click the homeroom window but I'm not sure why you can't get to it. A lot of things seem to be interconnected but totally skippable it's very strange. I never even knew I needed electrical tape or found any of the tapes.
where did you get the electrical tape?

Jan 28, 2018

If you click on the window in the classroom there's a bit of dialogue about how there's a stick outside on the field and then it gets added to your inventory automatically. This is a separate stick from the one you find by clicking on the bush. If you're not getting it, might be a bug, not sure.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
crazy good looking art, adding it to the list of games i need to try one day. GL

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So I got hot tape. this is the end for now right ?

The game should let player choose nude model for the day. also let player choose their pose or something.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you click on the window in the classroom there's a bit of dialogue about how there's a stick outside on the field and then it gets added to your inventory automatically. This is a separate stick from the one you find by clicking on the bush. If you're not getting it, might be a bug, not sure.
I must be bugged, because when I click on the window I only get the magnifying glass or hammer icons. No hand icon, which would be the proper icon when the game is going to give you something, and no associated dialogue about a stick.

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
So I got hot tape. this is the end for now right ?

The game should let player choose nude model for the day. also let player choose their pose or something.
Probably, i dont think you can play the tape or do anything else.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Where in the bathroom is Floras phone
In the dirty laundry basket. You have to call her phone first (while in the bathroom), and leave a message, before the phone shows up in the basket.

Reactions: Valukun

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
i'm having issues with Flora's cellphone in the bathroom, after doing the whole kitchen scene, she asked me to search for it, i went uptairs, i called it using my own cellphone once inside and found it in the laundry basket, however, i can't retrieve it, do i need to remove the clothes from the basket or what?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
i'm having issues with Flora's cellphone in the bathroom, after doing the whole kitchen scene, she asked me to search for it, i went uptairs, i called it using my own cellphone once inside and found it in the laundry basket, however, i can't retrieve it, do i need to remove the clothes from the basket or what?
Shouldn't need to. I didn't and I had no problem. Mouse around until you find the phone's hotspot.

OTOH, I've been having issues that other people haven't been, so YMMV. This game seems to have a lot of item-related bugs (things that cannot be found even when someone tells you precisely where/how to get them), which only affect some people.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes