Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
i need some help here, how am i supposed to get outside of the classroom during the teamwork quest? (i think this is part of the "true Scotswoman" quest)
also, my small opinion about this game: i really like the art-style of this game, is far more decent and good looking than a lot of others games, and the writing in some places can be pretty funny, and the girls are pretty good, and i don't meant it only in the sense that they are hot ( i really like Flora, there's just something about her).

however, the quests...
i lost almost 30 minutes trying to find Isabella after speaking with blondie, the hints didn't helped matters, it said something along the lines that she was in a certain room, but not in which wing. and the room itself was pretty easy to miss, and well, read my initial words, i'm stuck. so i believe some improvements/corrections are needed, or else you are going to get tons of people lost, frustrated and trashing your game and the like, and that's not the idea.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
i need some help here, how am i supposed to get outside of the classroom during the teamwork quest? (i think this is part of the "true Scotswoman" quest)
also, my small opinion about this game: i really like the art-style of this game, is far more decent and good looking than a lot of others games, and the writing in some places can be pretty funny, and the girls are pretty good, and i don't meant it only in the sense that they are hot ( i really like Flora, there's just something about her).

however, the quests...
i lost almost 30 minutes trying to find Isabella after speaking with blondie, the hints didn't helped matters, it said something along the lines that she was in a certain room, but not in which wing. and the room itself was pretty easy to miss, and well, read my initial words, i'm stuck. so i believe some improvements/corrections are needed, or else you are going to get tons of people lost, frustrated and trashing your game and the like, and that's not the idea.
You need to play a game with flora you need a eraser that is in the trash can and 3 cups in the teacher table

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Oh! He must not have tried the game
We have a good amount of content ;)
"a good amount of content" to the people that wait until at least v0.5 is being able to play for multiple days, and having semi regular h-encounters in that time. most v0.1 are 3-6hs tops with like 3 h-scenes, if that. A lot of people have just been burned too many times by v0.1s that were almost literally nothing, so a lot of people won't spend the bandwidth to d/l until they are sure it's going to take a while to get through it.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Looking like a big 'ol update, hopefully there's as much content as I'm hoping (a lot), look forward to digging into this

someremove

May 6, 2020
You need to play a game with flora you need a eraser that is in the trash can and 3 cups in the teacher table

-----------------------------------------------------

Btw one stick is in your classrom and the other is in the bushes, I still need someting like a tape for the stick a something to let out the nurse
The last stick is in the garbage can in the gym

Goretex101

Nov 15, 2018
Stuck in the classroom! I already played the cup game but can't figure out what to use to open the window. Tips?

D

Deleted member 215905

puzzles are a bit confusing, could NOT find the phone in the bathroom, clicked everywhere, some other quests I'm totally stuck on, headache. Gonna need a walkthrough already and there isn't even any H content yet.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Stuck in the classroom! I already played the cup game but can't figure out what to use to open the window. Tips?
You dont need to open the window you need to win againts flora, after that you just let The british girl have the reward

puzzles are a bit confusing, could NOT find the phone in the bathroom, clicked everywhere, some other quests I'm totally stuck on, headache. Gonna need a walkthrough already and there isn't even any H content yet.
You need to call her with your own cel lphone

frank123h

Aug 19, 2018
You dont need to open the window you need to win againts flora, after that you just let The british girl have the reward

You need to call her with your own cel lphone
I call the phone, and leave a message but it still shows it hiding behind the basket, and I'm unable to click it

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't seem to find a third stick. I've searched every trash can and only found one, plus the one from the bushes.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes