Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but when trying to go about the second day (when you're late for school) I get some weird text saying things like "Please, don't cry" and "Everytime I go inside, I end up where I started". Anyone else get this, and if so, idea on how to fix this? Also, another one (when interacting with certain things, like the guard booth) is "Let me out..." Is this supposed to be the end of the current version?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but when trying to go about the second day (when you're late for school) I get some weird text saying things like "Please, don't cry" and "Everytime I go inside, I end up where I started". Anyone else get this, and if so, idea on how to fix this? Also, another one (when interacting with certain things, like the guard booth) is "Let me out..." Is this supposed to be the end of the current version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
not for me, description had me interested but having to collect everything without pretty much any clues and and the clues that are there are too cryptic to be of any real use. took me way too long to get through the distraction thing cause the arson hint threw me way off and tried pretty much every available option with the lighter before giving up and decided to look for the solution here. good art and writing, just needs a better hint system if nothing else.

kklobos

May 17, 2017
mindless clicking is something I don't like. If we are clicking away at everything, at least have good puzzles that don't involve some items and perhaps consider locking us out from continuing the story until we find what we need, since this game has a day system and running out of time/days because I didn't know where everything was is just frustrating. I love the concept of not just helping yourself but helping others with the knowledge of the future.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
All of this fetch this, fetch that, combine items by trial and error really detracts from the storytelling. The writing is excellent, and the art is good. It's an interesting story. Which is shot to hell when players have to spend so much time and effort jumping through silly hoops. There are two strongly competing aspects: the gamey system (involving getting and using items) and the storytelling. The former obscures (and interferes with) the latter.

Giseme2233

May 15, 2018
and what does the mysterious coin with a string used for..? found it in the secret locker but what the purpose of use?

!2d10

Dec 6, 2018
the tool for the beaver is in the book form the homeroom
and obliously a high tech lockpick is made by a safty pin and yarn

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This reminded me a bit of Innocent witches: gorgeous art with lots of pointless clicking that leads to nowhere
I was about to write the same. I dont mind a point and click game when i want one but this is a forum for sex/fuck games. So why so many devs feel the need to make it a pointless click festival is beyond me.

The Art is great the humor as well but all this clicking is just waste of time.

Will download again once we get some sex stuff going on.

Reactions: okapaa

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have trouble with getting the tapes? Ive skipped 3 days already and nothings arrived after I paid the $50.

inevamag

Mar 17, 2019
It says i should talk with Lindsey about tapes, but she will not speak with me about that.

Cant find any tape to fix broken cable.

I also have a dead beaver :/

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes