Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I don't get why so many ren'py standard keys have been disabled, rollback being the most prominent. Got it fixed, so not a biggie.
Also, is skip-transitions disabled (well removed from preferences screen) for a reason?

I mean, the game looks very nice, the writing looks good and the plot starts out fairly unique (is the father dead though? he has to be, it looks like a harem game with incest, so surely the father is gone somehow).

Reactions: Sean Poon

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
No my friend. Version numbers don't have a defined meaning. The problem is you assuming they do. So just let it go!
There are market standards for version numbers and it's not a coincidence that people decide to follow it. Of course there is no law obliging you to follow the standards, so you are free to do whatever you want.
But by following it you not only avoid people misunderstanding the current state of your product, you also pass a more responsible image of your company to others, or at least that's how I see it.
That said, if this is a demo of the full version (and the full version is already ready to be released or was already released), then the version number is perfectly fine by standard rules.
Anyway, your product, your rules. How you want to sell it is up to you.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
if the dev of this game can´t even draw noses on his characters i don´t wanna see the rest of this.

• Angry
Reactions: WSmith

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
timewizardstudios

i read your dev note and i thought the game was complete, lol !

nice job on the game, it looks good. i hope the incest is hot as hell !

also, can you tell us how long do you plan to develop this game ? maybe you have the plot planned out ?

how many updates do you think will this game have before completion ?

lastly, where on earth did you sink $15000 into ?!

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so first day at school and dont know what to do and i cant get out.... and the hints are the most usless hints i ever seen in ANY game so can someone please help me?

Oct 30, 2018
Is it safe to assume we can get down to functions and long-dicking that teacher with the black hair?

Game looks swell, but I'll wait for a few more updates and a few more tags get added if you know what I'm saying.
Best of luck!

May 21, 2018
good looking demo, now i'll be waiting for the next release -.- why do the best games only come in short chapters...
hope this one getsthe attention it deserves

Oct 22, 2017
So after tryin this, I'm impressed. Art looks promissing. Story seems to get many forks and ways.

Credits list a few people to work this out. My best wishes to hold them together and keep the path.

Unfortunatly I'm a cheap bastard and 've only 1 bug left to spend on patreon. Please ad more options too. I'm fine with no extras.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
so first day at school and dont know what to do and i cant get out.... and the hints are the most usless hints i ever seen in ANY game so can someone please help me?
The end of the chapter is when the credits roll. If you have reached that point, then congratulations - you have finished the demo! Other than that, I've been told that there are a few secrets, so you might want to try and find them all.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I can't wait for this one to be completed, it's already pretty damn good, even for a sexless demo.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes