Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
The way characters are drawn remind me of one Japanese hentai artist (cant remember the name). Very nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What the hell do you need to do at the stupid school, can't go outside, can't get the key from the guard, can't go upstairs the only thing I can do is go to homeroom. Yes I got the secret locker junk.

Oh well just wait 6 months or so until there is sex in it and a walkthrough.

Reactions: Sole

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Noseless chicks hello there...

I think they are spawns of the Voldemort (had to do this one)

Frenzyman

Oct 29, 2017
I'm in the main hall of the school and literally nothing i do continues anything. i'm supposed to get a key from the guard but it just says they're on break. is that the end of the demo?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm in the main hall of the school and literally nothing i do continues anything. i'm supposed to get a key from the guard but it just says they're on break. is that the end of the demo?
I'm stuck at the same spot, combine the coin and string, use water on the paper from the secret locker AnotherChanceDemo 2020-01-05 15-46-49-33.jpg and nothing else can I do in the main hall.
Talked to the teacher until nothing new and then nothing else can be done but waist time till go home.

Its time to leave this one alone for the next 6-9 months till something can be done.

Reactions: Sole

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wincest tag - Love :love:
"and not biologically-related" - Surprised pikachu face. I cri :cry:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Too ambitious (too many characters promised) for a first project. Still - good luck devs and I will definitely add you to my watch list. Miracles are still happening from time to time :)

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Definitely has potential. Going to keep my eye on this one for sure. Best wishes to TimeWizardStudios, hope you make something wonderful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game has animated scene by any chance :) ?
I doubt it.
There is nothing but a very short demo with nothing you can do after you finish talking to the 4 girls.

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Well this is 100% going on my watch list, I'm a sucker for games like theese. The amount of detail in the backgrounds and the interactivity with things around felt just amazing. Like even a plain wooden door in MCs room had a 4 line long description about it. A goddamn door... My only hope is that keeping this up won't burn you out Mr. Time wizard. This surely is one of the most if not THE most promising looking new game that has been on here for a while.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kalle.knallcop

masterofborg

Mar 23, 2018
This is wonderful for an initial proof of concept demonstration. I excitedly look forward to more content coming out for this possible future masterpiece.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes