Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It looks very polished, with a few fiver voice actors you could have this on Steam in no time.

Some of my thoughts: I'm hoping the stats will have some kind of use.
I already like that there are various items you can find and loads of flavor text, this sorta thing is fun and fun is not something you see often in games that end up on f95.
Not sure what kinda gameplay you can expect from such a brief snapshot, will this be some slice of life infinity play high school days game, or are you going for a more linear approach with story telling? They both have their benefits, but one can go on indefinitely while the other has a more defined end point.
Will you be able to unlock everything on a single save or will you have to replay multiple times for various branching story paths?
Is this a choose your favorite waifu adventure or a harem builder?
Oh and last thing, will there be some overpowered plot device/arbitrary power (mind control, magic, horny pills... etc) to boost the speed of in game relationships when people ultimately complain that it's a slowburn and you don't allow butt fucking everyone you meet in the second update?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Devka

May 8, 2017
The girl with the freckles pulled me in. Hopefully we can some of her sooner than later.

NC_Blitz

Apr 29, 2018
does the credits mean the demo is done? just confirming cause cant seem to get the key from the the guard booth no matter how much i try.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does the credits mean the demo is done? just confirming cause cant seem to get the key from the the guard booth no matter how much i try.
That's it there is no more, just a very short demo.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Awesome art! I like the interaction options as well. Hopefully this project takes off!

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm supposed to be tired and heading to bed but ho-lee shit! I was laughing at some of the replies and reloading saves just to see the responses to the various smart-ass replies during the questionnaire. That guy IS ME. LMAO.
I'll def keep an eye on this one.

matlo123

Sep 8, 2017
It is a great game and u will make a lot, of course not from start... i just hope and wish that u never get to the point where summertime saga is now and will keep on getting forward in steady pace, please never forget about people who let you start this thing and dont treat them like trash once u get good money going out of it, thanks

jker210

Jun 25, 2017
Big fan of what's shown so far, but as with most patreons, I'm gonna wait until there's more meat to the game before I want to become a patron.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Incest is wincest...

Joking...
The art on this is what got me.
Looks great man.
I Wish you the best!!!

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes