Keanxxx

Jan 23, 2020
Quest "No true Scotswoman" is bugged for me
I can only speaks to girls in order to decide who gets the reward but nothing more...
It's a game breaking bug, i cant go past this event :(

immagine_2022-03-15_104126.png

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Good day, everyone. How are you doing? I hope you're holding up well during these tough times.

First and foremost, I'd like to express my gratitude to all of our patrons who have financially supported us, as well as those of the non-patrons who are unable to do so. Simply submitting a review and suggesting the game to others has been quite beneficial to the game's growth, and we greatly appreciate it. The purpose of this post is twofold: first, we have some exciting news to share with you, and second, we have a confession to make.

The confession I'd want to make is that I know we've fallen short in terms of communication with you; it's been almost a year since we've written anything here. And I'd like to change that by being more involved and active in this community. So allow me to take this chance to tell you that we will be much more open and communicative with you. And that, is my promise to you.

And, as for the exciting news we wanted to provide, we've been experimenting with a lot of new things over the last few weeks in order to keep our audience more informed. After much deliberation, we decided to create a Progress Tracker for our audience. It will not only be attractive to the eye and aesthetically pleasing, but it will also convey a lot of information in a short period of time. These progress tracker updates are absolutely free, and you can find them on our Discord server as well as on all of our other social media accounts, including Twitter and Instagram.

This is the 14th of March's Progress Tracker.
03-14-2022.png

The second exciting piece of information is that we will be providing changelogs for all previous quests. We'll contact the mod who controls the page and ask him to update the original post with changelogs from V.1 upto V.17, the most recent release. I think it will still take some time to update the original post, so we are sharing the changelogs for V.16 and V.17 for anyone who are interested in knowing what's new in the latest releases.
Changelog for V.16 (February 2022 Update)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog for V.17 (March 2022 Update)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another interesting piece of information we'd like to share is that the game will be divided into seasons and the currently all the updates up until now have been part of season 1. Season 1 is also more than 50% complete.

We've also been taking note of several concerns you've expressed about the game, and we're working hard to address them. Some of the concerns are already being worked on, and you may see results in the coming months, while others are in the backlog, and we will attend to them as soon as possible.

I hope you all stay safe.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Good day, everyone. How are you doing? I hope you're holding up well during these tough times.
You've certainly helped in that regard!
Have to say that this game has been amazing to play through. First Jacklyns "alternative" path was super exciting when Kates was more of a slower burn, but the 1.16 Kate "winner" path might be the best update I've ever played. Really looking forward for more of that kind of content from Kate in particular but also Jacklyn of course. The game overall is also very solid, nice art, unique characters with personality, soundtrack, story and not too clunky gameplay thanks to the hint system. A real gem for sure.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hello guys, I come to you with some good news!

First things first, the OG post has been updated and it now includes the changelog from the beginning of V1.1 right upto version V1.17 which was this month's update. We have also updated the game's tags and included the links to our socials such as Twitter and Instagram.

The second bit of news is that since it's 21st March we have updated our progress tracker for the April's quest. Check it out!
03-21-2022.png

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes