astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How do you massage someone over the phone?
No. you can't send any massage. what I mean was at the start of the game someone massage him and knew he come from future. today we still don't know who it was because the plot not moving at all.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hello guys, I come to you with some good news!

First things first, the OG post has been updated and it now includes the changelog from the beginning of V1.1 right upto version V1.17 which was this month's update. We have also updated the game's tags and included the links to our socials such as Twitter and Instagram.

The second bit of news is that since it's 21st March we have updated our progress tracker for the April's quest. Check it out!
View attachment 1715268
Amazing news, bravo definitely. If my dumb brain didn't cohesively read that as the game being close to finished as a whole instead of the next version, I'll be damned. I can only, only assume we're 1/3 through the entire game, no? Seems like a long way coming in the future.

Reactions: timewizardstudios

AxellW

Oct 26, 2018
would it be possible to add those to the headpost for easier access ?

Shift+o to open admin command

flora.love = xxx
flora.lust = xxx
isabelle.love = xxx
isabelle.lust = xxx
jacklyn.love = xxx
jacklyn.lust = xxx
jo.love = xxx
jo.lust = xxx
kate.love = xxx
kate.lust = xxx
maxine.love = xxx
maxine.lust = xxx
mrsl.lust = xxx
mrsl.love = xxx

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys, I'm curious, is there a way to date Kate and not being her submissive slave? Ideally it could be reversing their roles, but I'll take anything that isn't a grovelling just to receive her points.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Anyone have an issue with the team work exercise part of the "No True Scotswoman" quest where you leave the room and are not able to get back in? Not sure if I am missing something or I found a soft lock, but I left the room after doing the cup game and (for me) giving the 2nd haggis to Flora and now I am unable to get back into the room or advance time. I go to click on the window and nothing happens and checking with the tilde key the windows does not show as interactable. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Edit: Found a way to advance time. Didn't realize the "Bus Stop" option was separate of the bus just though that was part of the bus when I clicked it. So I can sleep to the next day now, but the normal time advancing still does not work and I still can't get back into the homeroom.

Last edited:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
In chapter select you can select the quest Hooking up, how am I supposed to get that one in the story? I never got it and have no quests left.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes