blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, I'm curious, is there a way to date Kate and not being her submissive slave? Ideally it could be reversing their roles, but I'll take anything that isn't a grovelling just to receive her points.
The game has love and lust routes for each character. To get Kate you need to have gotten the 3 moments of glory, which are requirements for her upcomming love route. If your on her lust route you'll be her slave.

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I would've never guessed, from the cuteness of the art, that this game is about the hardcore ballbusting level of femdom and putting an entire arm inside someone's anus. I thought it was like a hentai dating sim

Last edited:

trewyq

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm curious, is there a way to date Kate and not being her submissive slave? Ideally it could be reversing their roles, but I'll take anything that isn't a grovelling just to receive her points.
maybe in patron "chad" lvl

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry for asking, but new player here. I have three questions. Would appreciate if someone knew the answers, or knew where to get the answers.

1) Are lust and love events mutually exclusive? Or can you do both?
2) What are the options for focus classes. So far, I've found English, Gym, and Art.
3) Can you train intellect/charisma/strength?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes