flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
the only problem about this game is all over the place.It will be good if more freedom like summertime saga.
I agree. Also the game process is so long and has multiple scenes that block off some of the others if you decide to go for them. For example, if you carry Lindsey to the nurse's office, you completely miss the opportunity to get the photo of her or her panties, so you just don't get it unlocked in the gallery. Which is fucking stupid. I wouldn't have carried her and bumped up her love counter if I knew I'd get locked out of a scene.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Sorry for asking, but new player here. I have three questions. Would appreciate if someone knew the answers, or knew where to get the answers.

1) Are lust and love events mutually exclusive? Or can you do both?
2) What are the options for focus classes. So far, I've found English, Gym, and Art.
3) Can you train intellect/charisma/strength?

I do not think anyone bothered to answer your questions for the last week so I'll give it a shot....;)
The last version of this game I played is 1.15 so things might have changed.

1) Often you can raise them individually, but during some events your in-game choices give lust OR love so then they are a kind-of-mutually exclusive. So yes and no.

2) These are indeed the focus classes. As far as I can tell this does absolutely nothing, no impact on gameplay at all. I have no idea why this is in the game, maybe it is still in development?

3) Certain events/choices will raise these stats, so you can indeed 'train' them. (one example would be the dream sequence where you can choose between 3 outfits. The choice of outfit you make will give you a raise in one of the 3 stats)

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes