Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Uhhh, so does anyone know how to reveal the contents of the secret diary(it is just a page with "dear diary,")? And what is up with the really mean(and kinda scary) options that seem to be unlockable? Is there a horror route?
The only real "scary" scene is that "Kate's apology" that someone posted above. You only get that if you don't have enough strength points to overpower her in that very early dream scene. My question is where did you find a secret diary?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
The only real "scary" scene is that "Kate's apology" that someone posted above. You only get that if you don't have enough strength points to overpower her in that very early dream scene. My question is where did you find a secret diary?
Theres also one during the mom cunt licking scene.

Cooltoy

Sep 3, 2017
Stupid question but when I open my cell to look at the galleries, I only have 3 images and I can't scroll down to see the others??

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018

So there is the attic hole, and there is a quest where you need to use your Xbox controller to get some stuff from there... The mission finishes and then you can do it one more time that gives you a "secret diary" that is just one page with the phrase "dear diary," and the rest is blank. I just assumed the rest of the stuff in the age was written with invisible ink or something since is called a "secret diary". Also, there is that bad jump scare and the other strange stuff...

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I like the story, the characters, the feels and all. But damn this one is taking a long time to update. And the updates seems so... meek.
Sad state.

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/character.rpy", line 82, in __getattr__
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/stats.rpy", line 80, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'statement_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1000_base_game/script.rpyc", line 8, in script call
  File "1000_base_game/game_intro/intro.rpyc", line 57, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 684, in execute
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/character.rpy", line 82, in __getattr__
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/stats.rpy", line 80, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'statement_name'
Anyone getting this error on joy play when playing the pc version ?

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Wow, just recently tried this game for the first time and it's great. I really like the bossy Kate route, her snappy responses and arrogant behavior. It sometimes reminded me of a femdom novel I read years ago and really loved, called „Princess' Loser“ or „Loser der Princess“ as the german original was called.

Definitely hope Kate will get plenty of content in the future :)

Reactions: saddlface

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Does someone know in which order I should do the quests? Because I noticed that in some of them, some options are greyed out.
Thank you

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Does someone know in which order I should do the quests? Because I noticed that in some of them, some options are greyed out.
Thank you
Some options also get greyed out because of choices you make. For the quests if you read the detailed walkthroughs for the quests that have guides it helps with order and choices. See the itch.io for the game and look at the comments for a link to the guide. The comments also have tips and some stuff that the dev mentioned that will be important for some future stuff.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Does somebody know how to use the gallery? I do not know how to see more then the three first scenes
I think it's designed for a mobile touchscreen. Or maybe just a mouse scrollwheel (I'm playing on a laptop with a touchpad so I don't have either).

I had trouble using the gallery as well, until I figured out you can use Pg Up/Pg Dn to scroll through the various scenes.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes