Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Here is a bonus. This file will get rid of the x-ray mode and instead they will always be fully nude.
Hello, thanks for the file...may I know how you did this? did you change the radius of the xray to a high value or did you do something else? If not could you tell me whether its possible to do so?(changing the radius of the xray that follows your mouse to higher value than default but still not that high?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hello, thanks for the file...may I know how you did this? did you change the radius of the xray to a high value or did you do something else? If not could you tell me whether its possible to do so?(changing the radius of the xray that follows your mouse to higher value than default but still not that high?
It has nothing to do with radius. It just stops the clothing layer from being added over the base.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
It has nothing to do with radius. It just stops the clothing layer from being added over the base.
Exactly, so there must be a area (radius(although here its more of a rectangle)) following the mouse around right? so is it possible to increase the area around the mouse that goes through the clothing layer making the base visible? If that makes sense.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Exactly, so there must be a area (radius(although here its more of a rectangle)) following the mouse around right? so is it possible to increase the area around the mouse that goes through the clothing layer making the base visible? If that makes sense.
Yes, I'm sure that is how it works. You just need to search through the code to find the values for that and increase them.

AstolfoRider

Dec 3, 2017
I remember that I played it an eternity ago and I am sure that there were incest content, but now I don't even see an incest patch...
Did the creator deleted it or I went mad?

Reactions: InfinityKnives

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Same old story. Patreon cracks down on incest because they're a bunch of idiots, developer just changes 'sister' into 'childhood best friend' or something and keeps the content identical.

Bonus points if the game let's you type in a prompt for what to call the 'best friend' by so you can just type sister in manually.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Same old story. Patreon cracks down on incest because they're a bunch of idiots, developer just changes 'sister' into 'childhood best friend' or something and keeps the content identical.

Bonus points if the game let's you type in a prompt for what to call the 'best friend' by so you can just type sister in manually.
They should have let you change it or patch it tbh.
Especially if it started out with incest. The Dev is probably just inexperienced.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Yes, I'm sure that is how it works. You just need to search through the code to find the values for that and increase them.
Ye thats the issue...i tried opening the init file in notepad and its all in 4 digit code...

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Ye thats the issue...i tried opening the init file in notepad and its all in 4 digit code...
I'd help you look if I had the game downloaded but I don't think it's in that file. To get the code you should use unren to unpack the rpa files and then again to decompile the rpyc files. I also use Visual Studio Code to search through the code quickly, but that isn't needed.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I'd help you look if I had the game downloaded but I don't think it's in that file. To get the code you should use unren to unpack the rpa files and then again to decompile the rpyc files. I also use Visual Studio Code to search through the code quickly, but that isn't needed.
Ohhhh....i see...that makes more sense....Also one more thing...(i've sent a picture with the two options from unren) could you explain what they both do? At which point in time should i start editing the code also after doing everything how do i exact the code do i replace the init files?

edit: Also doesn't the RPA packages consist of stuff like gallery? I mean i could get the base image out of that but thats no fun. I'm guessing i have to use the second option right?
1652321430314.png

Last edited:

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I decompiled the init file and i have attached it but im stumped as to which value i need to edit I'm not very knowledgeable about python. I tried changing a few and it did affect the game so the execution works but some didn't even change anything(maybe it did i didn't test for long enough) I have attached the init file here...

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I decompiled the init file and i have attached it but im stumped as to which value i need to edit I'm not very knowledgeable about python. I tried changing a few and it did affect the game so the execution works but some didn't even change anything(maybe it did i didn't test for long enough) I have attached the init file here...
It's not in that file. I looked into it and found the right file here.
game\1000_base_game\screens\displayables\avatar.rpy

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes