NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
So this is odd...but whenever I open my old save after the dialogue is finished it returns to the main screen. Does anyone know whats up with that?

Blob

May 7, 2017
I think it is only if you have a relationship with Isabelle.
I'm trying to remember why I wouldn't have picked being in a relationship with her.
Is it because I picked the Kate route instead of her? :unsure:

deadinside616

Jun 29, 2021
Anyone else getting this error after using UnRen?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/1000_base_game/game/characters/isabelle/q_isabelle_piano.rpy", line 24: indentation mismatch.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Wed May 18 20:37:51 2022

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
*sigh* great, Chops and Nocs is bugged. leads me to Entrance / Leave School which leads me to Door / Enter School. Now I have to UnRen the source to figure out what the Dev fucked up in their coding....

Ahhhh.... the music room, so instead of the vending machine it meant to bring me to the newly accessible music room. Fine.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
There's a grayed out "Android" on page one, so either a port is coming or someone did one earlier and the link got removed?

I tried this game with Joi Play months ago, it did not go well.

Reactions: Hexxat

Ahaiya11

Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 507616

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-17
Release Date: 2022-05-10
Developer: TimeWizardStudios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.19a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Admin Commands:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Other: ANDROID

Extras: Fan Sign -
- Game Variables - X-ray - Gallery Unlocker*

thanks to Syerate for the link!
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 507624 View attachment 507625 View attachment 507626 View attachment 507627 View attachment 507628 View attachment 507629 View attachment 507630

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
Honestly its pretty wild that this has been censored for so long and still doesn't have a incest patch. I had to cancel my support for the game after the censorship, though i had assumed they would find ways around it like literally every other game that has this problem so i could support them again. Instead they seem content to just stay under the boot and thats pretty sad.

Jan 8, 2021
Honestly its pretty wild that this has been censored for so long and still doesn't have a incest patch. I had to cancel my support for the game after the censorship, though i had assumed they would find ways around it like literally every other game that has this problem so i could support them again. Instead they seem content to just stay under the boot and thats pretty sad.
Its sad that the dev only for money does this game censor and destroy the orginal story

Reactions: xx12zz

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I'm trying to remember why I wouldn't have picked being in a relationship with her.
Is it because I picked the Kate route instead of her? :unsure:
I'm on the Kate love route and got the Isabelle quest. Not sure if the Kate lust route blocks the quest. Love route is get the 3 moments of glory which impress her and you chose to side with her. Lust route is side with her and she femdoms you.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes