Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
1652380493791.png
These two values seems to change the position of the mask itself but the others don't make sense enough for me to change them. I can see references to height and width but they haven't been initialized as far as i can see so im confused....

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 1807465
These two values seems to change the position of the mask itself but the others don't make sense enough for me to change them. I can see references to height and width but they haven't been initialized as far as i can see so im confused....
I can't to work either. The line "m_w,m_h=mask.get_size()" is using the size of the mask. So it must have been set already in "
mask=renpy.easy.displayable("ui xray_mask").render(s_w,s_h,st,at)" but changing s_w and s_h doesn't do it. So I don't know how else to change it and am giving up on it.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I can't to work either. The line "m_w,m_h=mask.get_size()" is using the size of the mask. So it must have been set already in "
mask=renpy.easy.displayable("ui xray_mask").render(s_w,s_h,st,at)" but changing s_w and s_h doesn't do it. So I don't know how else to change it and am giving up on it.
Thanks for going so far for my request. But could it be that instead of using raw values they are using some sort of external image as a template because the xray area isn't your traditional shape so im guessing that it has to be some sort of image that is being used...

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks for going so far for my request. But could it be that instead of using raw values they are using some sort of external image as a template because the xray area isn't your traditional shape so im guessing that it has to be some sort of image that is being used...
You're right it is game\1000_base_game\assets\images\ui\xray_mask.webp and you can edit the image to be larger.
screenshot0001.jpg

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
You're right it is game\1000_base_game\assets\images\ui\xray_mask.webp and you can edit the image to be larger.
View attachment 1808643
Oh COOL!, thanks for taking the time to find it :p
Btw how did you enlarge the image since its in webp i tried using an online editor and it doesn't seem to handle it well i ended up getting a whole new image altogether and replacing the original one. What editing software did you use?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Oh COOL!, thanks for taking the time to find it :p
Btw how did you enlarge the image since its in webp i tried using an online editor and it doesn't seem to handle it well i ended up getting a whole new image altogether and replacing the original one. What editing software did you use?
I used Lazpaint. But there is plenty of others that can do it too. Also replacing the image should be alright as long as the new one has the same name and type.

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
changelog for this update:

New features
Added Isabelle's Chops and Nocs quest
Added an Isabelle special scene
Added a location: music classroom
Technical changes
Updated most of the images in the chapter select menu
Revamped the chapter select menu to ask the player about all choices made up to that point before they jump in
Fixed bugs
The player would not be able to progress King of Sweets after having finished Stolen Hearts
The player could get softlocked in Twisted Desire should Isabelle be hidden due to Gathering Storm

Reactions: Unreal434
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes