Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I actually quite liked the new update...wow, from pianos to getting closer with a girl, damn this game is giving us the wholesome sexy feelings

Plip937

Dec 22, 2021
Hi, love the art love the gameplay.

But i have an issue, it's bugging me and prevent me to no brain the game. And it's the Lust / Love stats.
I just don't get what's the point. What the player should do with them to get access to the content ?

Is there only a route for each 100% of those stats or is there also a in-between route ?
Or should the player balance the amount and grind it the higher possible to get all the scene aviable ?
How can the player be able to know where they are going by getting a +1 one Lust/Love ?
It's confusing because you can't seize the influence of those stats on the Romance / H-scene.
And the difference of effect between your Lust/Charm and Girls Love/Lust

Also there is pickle with the other since you can be cuckblock by them litterally withtout even being able to see it comming.
I would not be surprise the moment i won't be able to seggs the Ms.L only because i'll need to succeed a strength checks where i've decided to play full Nerd/Lust thinking it would be the course of the game. That might change this game into a chores execpt if there is an active community willing to pull a full described wiki. But the developper shouldn't bet on thet

Typically i played until the quest with the chilly and the shower a dozen of times with change a certain amount of variable and i still don't get the point to choose one over another unless the game make it clear the benefit you'll get. And the Anonym number calls could serve as a deeper tutorial, at the price of the immersion but only in the beginning.

Side note here, it may seem i'm just complaining but it's really a critic of a game i appreciate a lot. And that i want to appreciate more. This issues make me feel like walking on the edge of a cliff eyes closed.

I hope a was clear enough i can appear confused in my explenation sometime =x
Also english is not my first language i hope it does not get in the way

Ricardosan

Apr 8, 2020
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.
Where i can Find this Admin Commands ?
can anyone tell me

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I am stuck in the cafeteria with the guard blocking the exit, after someone broke into the school to steal something from the science lab or something. Wtf am i supposed to do now? I can't change the time or get out of the cafeteria.
Talk to everyone in the cafeteria

moberto

Nov 30, 2019
Someone has an updated walkthrough about the "Table Manners" quest ? I'm quite curious about the whole "Is Kate evil ?" bit, looks like straight out of a horror movie.
Looks like you have to opt not to get the blowjob during the dream sequence to get that option.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes