YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
Hey all, I just tried to play this on Renpy but I got an error message at the beginning of the game during the texting scenes when we choose different things to reply with.

Reactions: l GID l

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Can you tell how to get the 3rd moment of glory?
I chose to side with Kate. The 3rd one's message is easy to miss when you get it. I had a save for right before i got it which is messed up in 1.19. I have a few kate saves that aren't working so i can't acces it. The 2nd and 3rd ones require you stand up to her
Can you tell how to get the 3rd moment of glory?
1st is by using strength to break open door.
2nd can be gotten in twisted desire quest.
I'm trying to remember where i got the 3rd one at. It was unexpected. I also sided with Kate.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
v1.20.1

• Added Flora's Squid Game quest
  • Added a Flora vine fight special scene
  • Added a Flora hug + kiss special scene
  • Added a Flora blowjob special scene
  • Added a Flora sex special scene
  • Added a location: roof landing
  • Added a vine fight minigame
Perfect time to start playing again

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
Hey all, I just tried to play this on Renpy but I got an error message at the beginning of the game during the texting scenes when we choose different things to reply with.
Just to clarify I'm trying to play the latest build of the game on Android using Joiplay.

korko

May 30, 2017
How can i distract Jo in the kitchen and get the milk? There are too many variable to use for.

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
Here I was thinking they were distancing themselves from Flora because of Patreon. So either I was wrong or they already have plans on how to swallow the bullet once Patreon decides to moral police.

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
How can i distract Jo in the kitchen and get the milk? There are too many variable to use for.
In the bottom drawer near the door on the left of the screen you need the cutting board in the upper cabinet hanging on the wall in the middle of the screen you need the ketchup and in the lower middle right drawer in the stand up cabinet on the far right of the screen for a knife then you pretend to cut your finger. and I have to say when they said "milk it does a body good" this is Not what they had in mind hehe but I approve ;)

Reactions: korko

SHADOWXLOL

Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 507616

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-10
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: TimeWizardStudios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.20.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Admin Commands:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: ANDROID

Extras: Fan Sign -
- Game Variables - X-ray - Gallery Unlocker*

thanks to Syerate for the link!
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 507624 View attachment 507625 View attachment 507626 View attachment 507627 View attachment 507628 View attachment 507629 View attachment 507630
pog

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
popping back in. Couple of questions.

how's the game so far? I enjoyed what i played a bit ago, and love the artstyle.

is the dev frequent with updates?

Does this game try to do something more narratively(Good Story), or is it just another basic plot to justify sex?

is Isabelle's scene a genuine sex scene(as in MC and her go all the way), or just third base?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
popping back in. Couple of questions.

how's the game so far? I enjoyed what i played a bit ago, and love the artstyle.

is the dev frequent with updates?

Does this game try to do something more narratively(Good Story), or is it just another basic plot to justify sex?

is Isabelle's scene a genuine sex scene(as in MC and her go all the way), or just third base?
1. Not bad but in terms of story it's meh to eh, quite slow, quests can be fun or annoying
2. Once a month, quite consistent among the games I've played so solid and on time
3. The game does try, albeit some stones blocking in the middle (I have zero clue on what the dev's endgame for the story is like the rest of you guys)
4. Yes, it's worth it, it does progress the character relationships with sex--felt genuine and dev must have listened to opinions to incorporate stuff in

• Red Heart
Reactions: Echbert

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so whats the female domination in this game? i saw the locker chat with the strapon from Kate so is that the way the game goes, just because there's no tag for lesbian domination.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
so whats the female domination in this game? i saw the locker chat with the strapon from Kate so is that the way the game goes, just because there's no tag for lesbian domination.
Femdom is with Kate. The degree of it is up to the player. If you side with her and go her lust route she doms you. Her love route is similar you get dominated a little but she goes to see you as not a slave. Her love route is unfinished.
If you sided with her a unfinished quest will have lesbian domination in the future.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes