ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Can anyone tell me the name of all the background music in this game? Especially the song on the main screen - it sounds so relaxing but I can't find it on any website

Reactions: KingArthur101

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me the name of all the background music in this game? Especially the song on the main screen - it sounds so relaxing but I can't find it on any website
Yeah I've always wondered about that too, the music is very soothing. I assume they must be royalty free music for many games, unless some have their own works produced, OSTs?

Reactions: ldacombat123

user10101011

Jul 2, 2018
I was playing Stanley Parable yesterday and heard this music in the background bruh. try to search Stanley Parable lift OST

okatechon

Dec 28, 2018
Game breaking bug where you are in quest "Tiny Thirsty Tree" looking after Flora, and are partway through "King of Sweets" where you are in your room. You are prevented from leaving the room to progress with Flora with the lines "Sometimes you just have to force the inspiration out. And I'm not leaving until I've got something good."

Because you are forced into Tiny Thirsty Tree, you cannot view the hints of King of Sweets, and interacting with the Computer only brings up a Combine menu. Any way out of this?

aragast

May 1, 2018
I must be stupid but i don't understand how to use the gallery of this game

I just can't access to other scene apart from the first 3

It's like i can't move the menu

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes