seifun

Jul 4, 2019
So I was playing the table manner quest now after cleaning the bathroom and going to bed I woke up and Flora was crying at school I was brought to the cafeteria where Jo told me something was stolen... But now I can't leave the cafeteria as I neither can go out because the Guard is blocking it nor advance in time as suggested by the game when I switch to another quest....
Is this a bug, have I missed something?...

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
So I was playing the table manner quest now after cleaning the bathroom and going to bed I woke up and Flora was crying at school I was brought to the cafeteria where Jo told me something was stolen... But now I can't leave the cafeteria as I neither can go out because the Guard is blocking it nor advance in time as suggested by the game when I switch to another quest....
Is this a bug, have I missed something?...
I got bugged at that part too, finish 1 quest at a time

Reactions: seifun

Zer0Crow

Nov 21, 2021
If I go with the art assistant after dinner for graffiti do I lock myself out of Flora content or can I do both?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When Lindsey runs into you and hurts herself,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That can lead to either getting the photo or the nurse's panties. I don't know what the panties do.
how do you even get her panties? I can't seem to get them no matter which dialogue option of being nice to her I choose

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I'm not entirely certain. I'd have to start a new game, but I guess it's sorta early on, so I might try.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes