RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
Is there a guide for the Feats anywhere? I've got the gallery filled out but I'm curious.
are you talking about somekind of a guide? if yes the dev provided a guide for all the (up to ver 1.14) and (idk when the scene guide last updated) in their discord

Reactions: Testerguy19

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
If I go with the art assistant after dinner for graffiti do I lock myself out of Flora content or can I do both?
I belive the only thing that locks you out of flora content is letting her cook while blindfolded

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
i enjoyed this a bit. there's some archetypes in the chamber for milf vs girl, and it's fairly obvious, but they all have differences visually, and a significant amount of differences characteristically.
i encountered a few bugs during my 2 playthroughs, and they made things wonky but only locked me out once. and it was during thecooking thing with the sister i believe. i got locked in the house.
there's obviously a lot of similarities to summertime saga and other games, but it does have it's own kind of vibe, and when you get further into the girls' backstories, some of them get a little dark.
the big thing for me is that the multiple choices for some of the "quests" aren't always immediately visible, and some objectives don't make any sense whatsoever, lending the "moon-logic" tag to this game. anyone familiar with old school adventure games (space quest, king's quest, leisure suit larry, etc) is probably familiar with this idea. and while it makes solving the mysteries funny or satisfying in a weird way, solving them in the first place feels annoying and drove my frustration meter up faster than anything else in the game.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
need help, i cant find the "key" to press and see the items, i dont know if my keyboard has it so... in a spanish keyboard which key is it?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm not getting the joke haha. What is this message implying?
SO, I gotta ask. I'm loving this game (and Isabelle) but, how much does it takes to update? Is it another What a legend or can I expect multiple updates in the same year? Do the updates tend to be big or small? Thanks in advance.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
SO, I gotta ask. I'm loving this game (and Isabelle) but, how much does it takes to update? Is it another What a legend or can I expect multiple updates in the same year? Do the updates tend to be big or small? Thanks in advance.
There is a small update every month.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Btw, isn't there a here over here posting the new updates for patreons every day like in other games? I'm not complaining, mind, but I'd like to know if I have to wait till september or some patreon will upload the update here soon.

Reactions: Testerguy19

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
This game really has changed since I first found it. And I love it even more.

Said this...How I am meant to raise my stats?

I don't care for some grinding (in fact, I might say that I find grinding to be relaxing) so how it is?

audioguy

Oct 24, 2021
Driving myself mental, I had to start fresh and I can't seem to find how to get the girls to pose nude in the art room. I got the fuse challenge to get Mrs L/Jacklyn/Nurse, but I seem to remember at least kate doing it too.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The weirdest thing to realize is that the game is actually a post apocalyptic world where water is a luxury and the everyday drink are toxic sodas and in where a teenager singlehandely contaminating a river is possible.
Protagonist's life might sucked as a personal life, but seeing how his world was still going on by the future, the humanity of this game really proved to be sturdy

And no, this isn't a joke. The MC openly mentions how there was a Great War that turned water in a luxury and that his grandma considers clean water to be a status symbol, which is reflected with the...prize of the water.

Reactions: Parrbapp
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes