Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Driving myself mental, I had to start fresh and I can't seem to find how to get the girls to pose nude in the art room. I got the fuse challenge to get Mrs L/Jacklyn/Nurse, but I seem to remember at least kate doing it too.
That's an option if you win the challenge against Kate.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
The weirdest thing to realize is that the game is actually a post apocalyptic world where water is a luxury and the everyday drink are toxic sodas and in where a teenager singlehandely contaminating a river is possible.
Protagonist's life might sucked as a personal life, but seeing how his world was still going on by the future, the humanity of this game really proved to be sturdy

And no, this isn't a joke. The MC openly mentions how there was a Great War that turned water in a luxury and that his grandma considers clean water to be a status symbol, which is reflected with the...prize of the water.
That's a nice detail and I must admit I totally missed it. Adds to the overall impression, that this is a game by people who have an eye for nice details. I also like the very good, albeit sometimes hilarious, dialogues and how the characters evolve.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That's a nice detail and I must admit I totally missed it. Adds to the overall impression, that this is a game by people who have an eye for nice details. I also like the very good, albeit sometimes hilarious, dialogues and how the characters evolve.
if water is toxic it makes no damn sense he would destroy the clean river!

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
havnt played this game in a while. Is all quests/scenes related to isabelle mainly humiliation/bdsm or something for the mc? would prefer not to go down that path if so.

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
change log:

In this update, we release two mini-quests. One is a short but sweet Kate quest, and we also add a new quest into the game that gives you a second chance to get the Compromising Photo of the Nurse.

We also add a new location in this update, the roof. To see the full changelog, please see this link

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The scene "Flora's Forest" ends kind of weird and abruptly, I think it should go on for a little longer, and not have the tree just run away and drop Flora because of an insult after all that happened, also, the scene was hot, that's another reason I wanted it to last longer, even after the "seeding".

Maybe it would run away with Flora into the forest, because it has a lot of vines on her, unlike when you remove the vines from her, so the MC follows it into the forest for more followup scenes, another choice there for him to help Flora or just watch/make it "worse" (again), it definitely has a lot of potential for more scenes with Flora and the tree.

Blob

May 7, 2017
I don't see the Isabelle quest or the Kate quest on my save. So I guess that's another update that has nothing for the route I'm on?
I wish they'd at least properly describe this in the change log so I don't waste my time.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
change log:

In this update, we release two mini-quests. One is a short but sweet Kate quest, and we also add a new quest into the game that gives you a second chance to get the Compromising Photo of the Nurse.

We also add a new location in this update, the roof. To see the full changelog, please see this link

I got the new nurse content (no compromising photo, though), but no Kate quest

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes