blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone havd a save before the new kate quest. I think you have to be on the isabella route. The nurse photo in the new version you can get by pulling bed curtain back and taking picturd when you hear her after you are sick and go to her office. The officd scene to get photo isn't seen if you got photo already.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Maxi605

Jan 19, 2022
Updates are really small every time sadly, it's quite a good game but i guess you gotta wait a year to get more than 15 minutes of gameplay.

Reactions: Testerguy19

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I played this a long while ago, having played for hours with nothing more than panty views. Game seemed way too hard for little to no payoff (having to search everywhere for little clues that were way too easy to miss) but I really want to like it. So I wonder, besides the console commands, has the actual game (what to do to advance each situation) improved, is there a walkthrough mod or something? call me spoiled, but if I have to keep chaging screens to read a pdf everytime I get stuck (which was quite often) I'd rather pass

Last edited:

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
I played this a long while ago, having played for hours with nothing more than panty views. Game seemed way too hard for little to no payoff (having to search everywhere for little clues that were way too easy to miss) but I really want to like it. So I wonder, besides the console commands, has the actual game (what to do to advance each situation) improved, is there a walkthrough mod or something? call me spoiled, but if I have to keep chaging screens to read a pdf everytime I get stuck (which was quite often) I'd rather pass
bro, if you stuck on a mission, just turn on the quest pointer and you will be fine
if you want to know all of the different outcome and every scene, take a quick save or just make different save every choices, just right click and pick a saveslot, there's like 6 slots x 100 pages of save slots at your disposal

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
oh whoops got the name mixed up. But is there any other alternatives to the kate route as im not a big fan of the humilation play stuff.
Well, yes. The alternative is Isabelle's route. Simply choose to give Isabelle a tour around school at the very beginnig and forget about Kate. You will have to interact with Kate anyway during Isabelle's quests, but it's only one or two times, so do not worry.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
The name is "Paint in Red" and starts with Jacklyn.
Be sure you have a lockpick to have acess to the scene.
Thanks for the info. Can this quest be blocked by former decisions and interactions? I did all quests I had and nothing new starts even though "unstartet quests" is active :confused:

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes