Oct 22, 2018
oh whoops got the name mixed up. But is there any other alternatives to the kate route as im not a big fan of the humilation play stuff.
She has two different routes. One should be the humiliation one, and the other is the harder one that has a bunch of requirements to even enter it.

I do think this second one, the love route, is still pretty short though, so wait a year or two :HideThePain:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
She has two different routes. One should be the humiliation one, and the other is the harder one that has a bunch of requirements to even enter it.

I do think this second one, the love route, is still pretty short though, so wait a year or two :HideThePain:
I haven't even been able to enter that route. Does it have something to do with choosing to tour Isabelle around school at the beginning?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
bro, if you stuck on a mission, just turn on the quest pointer and you will be fine
if you want to know all of the different outcome and every scene, take a quick save or just make different save every choices, just right click and pick a saveslot, there's like 6 slots x 100 pages of save slots at your disposal
I don't recall there being a quest pointer last time I played, or if it was at the time it wasn't very useful. Thanks for the update, I will check it out

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The name is "Paint in Red" and starts with Jacklyn.
Be sure you have a lockpick to have acess to the scene.
I can't get this quest at all it doesn't show up under unstarted quest at all. I'm not sure what choices are need for it. Do you have a save of before it?

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
just use chapter select. u cant start quest since u chose isabelle route
That may not be entirely true. I chose Kates route and couldn't play that quest either. I then played it using the chapter select and when I was asked, in the beginning of that chapter, what decisions I opted for, I had to choose the Isabella-friendly route to start "paint in red".

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That may not be entirely true. I chose Kates route and couldn't play that quest either. I then played it using the chapter select and when I was asked, in the beginning of that chapter, what decisions I opted for, I had to choose the Isabella-friendly route to start "paint in red".
Yet another reason to never choose Miss Bitch over our precious cinnamon roll :coffee:

Oct 22, 2018
I haven't even been able to enter that route. Does it have something to do with choosing to tour Isabelle around school at the beginning?
No. There's a step-by-step in the walkthrough but in short you need three "proofs of strength" to even enter that route. Basically you need to chad your way through every single kate-related quests if you don't want to be her bitch.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
bro, if you stuck on a mission, just turn on the quest pointer and you will be fine
if you want to know all of the different outcome and every scene, take a quick save or just make different save every choices, just right click and pick a saveslot, there's like 6 slots x 100 pages of save slots at your disposal
If by "quest pointer" you mean the "quest guide", all it does is tell me what quest I'm on, not how to proceed. The HINTS on the phone are worse than useless and I've been stuck in school for DAYS working on "Dethroning the Queen" with no way to go anywhere. Already been through the school a hundred times. Yes, the game has more features than it used to, but still too confusing for morons like me.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I made a mod that adds quicksaves to the load menu. If anyone else wants it just extract this into the game folder.

Reactions: Testerguy19

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.
Excuse me, but does anyone know where and how to use the Admin Commands?

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
I havent played in a very long time, but did the devs change the artist?
the newest sex scenes seem to be a bit different than the earlier ones.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes