StrangePlant

Apr 17, 2021
How do you guys think they will eventually handle the ending? You guys think it's just gonna be a fuck it, harem, or are they going to bother doing individual endings for each of the girls. I hope it's the second case, I want to ride into the sunset with Lindsey. Although I would be very curious to also see Flora's ending.

Speaking of Lindsey,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Retslovesmilf

Jun 14, 2022
Missing all the scenes right after my first choices then it gets stuck cause ignore button doesn't work how it's supposed to be.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I must be stupid but i don't understand how to use the gallery of this game

I just can't access to other scene apart from the first 3

It's like i can't move the menu
use your mouse scroll with the cursor on the phone screen

How do you get Lindsey to dance by herself?
You need to listen to the album in the music room instead of your house (but then you'll miss the kiss)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Holy shit, this new update is fucking awesome and wholesome. Stayed for the music, literally like for trailers and I'm here for it. We stan Lindsey as one of the best girls! I've never felt that much romance with this one...

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The scene "Flora's Forest" ends kind of weird and abruptly, I think it should go on for a little longer, and not have the tree just run away because of an insult after all that happened, also, the scene was hot, that's another reason I wanted it to last longer, even after the "seeding".

Maybe it would run away with Flora into the forest, because it has a lot of vines on her, unlike when you remove the vines from her, so the MC follows it into the forest for more followup scenes, another choice there for him to help Flora or just watch/make it "worse", it definitely has a lot of potential for more scenes with Flora and the tree.

Reactions: kalifianto

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I have to ask, I don't see a 'family fun' tag, so to speak, nor is there a patch, yet the MC spoke of how 'taboo' it was when looking at Flora, so are they actually related, or is it just an implied but never actually confirmed either way sort of thing?

Reactions: PeterPaulRubens123

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
I have to ask, I don't see a 'family fun' tag, so to speak, nor is there a patch, yet the MC spoke of how 'taboo' it was when looking at Flora, so are they actually related, or is it just an implied but never actually confirmed either way sort of thing?
Patreon etc. They've veered away from outright stating incest, but now it's some dude randomly living with some woman and her daughter. A woman that treats him like her son, and a daughter that treats him like a brother. It's weird and a disconnect, but guess that's Landlady Syndrome so not like it's anything new.

No patch because... I assume it's too much of a bother for someone to do. This one does micro-update fairly frequently, so would be a pain to keep up with. Then again, don't think you'd have to change many lines, since the game tends to gloss over talking about their familial connections. It's more in how they act, rather than what they say.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Patreon etc. They've veered away from outright stating incest, but now it's some dude randomly living with some woman and her daughter. A woman that treats him like her son, and a daughter that treats him like a brother. It's weird and a disconnect, but guess that's Landlady Syndrome so not like it's anything new.

No patch because... I assume it's too much of a bother for someone to do. This one does micro-update fairly frequently, so would be a pain to keep up with. Then again, don't think you'd have to change many lines, since the game tends to gloss over talking about their familial connections. It's more in how they act, rather than what they say.
Yeah, the relationship is pretty obvious, just awkward since everyone calls each other by their first names all the time, which isn't normal.

I was reading older posts in the thread and saw that a patch had been promised at $2000 monthly on patreon, but we're obviously long past that and no patch, so that's kind of scummy, but, oh well.

Thanks for the reply, though.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
A couple of quick questions regarding Kate, if someone doesn't mind answering.
1. Is there a maledom path for her where you reverse the roles, or is it femdom only?
2. Can you still be Kate's bitch if you say no to her anti-Isabella scheme on the first day back at school, or does saying no there close off her route altogether? I wouldn't mind trying it, but I didn't want to humiliate Isabella in the process, she didn't deserve it.

jamescowabds

Mar 29, 2021
How do you unlock the interactions with Lindsey with the photo negative icon, such as the dementia one or the "film her" one?

jamescowabds

Mar 29, 2021
I think the film one is during the quest for Maxine when you are in the girls bathroom looking for the eggs.
i figured it out on my own, you have to be actively blocked from romancing her or whatever it is from either being a cunt in the intro or taking the bathroom photo, i thought it might be something interesting (flashbacks to lessons in love) but nope its just you being a dickwad to best girl and not some distorted rabbit hole
the film her option i was talking about is the one when she falls down the stairs

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes